Recent content by GreenTank

1. G

Review XY026: Peroppafu and Peroream!! The Sweet Battle isn't a Piece of Cake!?

I didn't expect anyone to catch any Pokemon in this episode, but seriously, isn't it about time Ash or someone else got something new?
  2. G

Review S17 EP17: A Jolting Switcheroo!

This episode would never happen if the writers decided to give all the people cellphones. I mean, come on, it's 2014.
  3. G

Were Woobat, Yamask, Frillish and Amoonguss bland on purpose?

I'm upset with this course of events, because I liked their Unova Pokemon much more than any of the previous ones. And it's not like Jessie and James to just give their Pokemon away like that. Even though it was Meowth's idea to give them away, Jessie and James didn't have the slightest...
  4. G

Review BW142: My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

Oh... :/ So, apparently I'm the only one here who's disappointed with this fact. I mean in Johto he was sort of funny, but by the time the anime reached Sinnoh I was like: "get this annoying thing out of my face".
  5. G

Review BW142: My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

I didn't watch the episode yet, but I want to ask if Wobbuffet returned to TR definitely or just temporarily, for this episode?
  6. G

Review BW141: Best Wishes! Until the Day We Meet Again!!

I'm pretty sure everyone should have expected that both Cilan and Iris would leave in this episode. Although I agree that the way they announced it was a bit forced, I think they really didn't need to be over-emotional in it. And there's a huge difference between Cilan/Iris and Dawn/Brock. Brock...
  7. G

More episodes with actual battles

Yes, the anime is about friendship, and that's why I dislike those episodes focusing on that. The anime is supposed to promote the games, but it doesn't seem to work from what I see. In the games, battling is the main thing to do, whereas in the anime we have this thing about friendship. That's...
  8. G

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I will take a guess that Ash will catch all three of the starters in Kalos. For some reason, they all suit him, IMO.
  9. G

Is there any battles you wish had been done

Ash vs. Gary sometime during Kanto, it would make perfect sense to make them battle, since they were considered rivals from the first episode, yet their first battle wasn't until the last episode of the Orange Islands saga. Ash vs. Trip in the league in a 6 on 6 battle, it's very unusual to make...
  10. G

Not every episode, but every three or four episodes would be great. I mean who prefers watching Pachirisu getting ill over a Pokemon battle with a strong trainer?
  11. G

Episodes that you can't stand to watch

Many filler episodes, mainly in Johto and Sinnoh. Actually, Orange Islands had the two most boring episodes ever - the one with the Raichu zapping his trainer and the one with the Magikarp researcher. Ewww. Also, there was one episode in Sinnoh where a guy with a Snorlax tried to prove that the...
  12. G

This is, IMO, the worst thing about the Pokemon anime - lack of Pokemon battles. We get tons of filler episodes where characters meet a new Pokemon, play with it / save it from danger or evil guys, but we don't get episodes where Ash would battle other trainers. And yes, I know that there were...
  13. G

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Re: Should Ashs Totodile evolve? Every single one of Ash's Pokemon that can evolve should evolve, IMO. Totodile is no exception. I believe it got enough experience to evolve at least into a Croconaw. Sure, they wanted make Totodile a some sort of comic relief with his dancing and stuff back in...
  14. G

Who is Ash Ketchum?

I have a theory why Ash had this personality change between DP and BW. In the Sinnoh league, he was showing his superb skills as a Pokemon trainer and used magnificent tactics to beat his rivals. His battle with Paul was one of the best in the entire series. And then it happened... Ash must have...
  15. G

Why is Ash's Swellow resistant to electric attacks?

So, they could have made Pikachu the fallguy and make an epic Swellow vs. Latios air battle instead.
Back
Top Bottom