Recent content by Greentyphlosion

1. G

Events for trade

Been looking for Volcanion but I can't seem to get one for love or money. I've got a bunch of events I can trade in return: Manaphy, Mew, Darkrai, Arceus, Keldeo, Victini, Hoopa, Jirachi and Diancie. Anyone interested? Failing that, I'm also looking for shiny Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde...
  2. G

Starter discussion/speculation

I like the idea of a goat or a similar animal for the Fire-type starter; maybe something like a buffalo or a bison (though Bouffalant sort of has the monopoly on that design). I can envisage the first stage being a weak calf that has very thin, unsteady legs, and the second stage looking older...
  3. G

GEN VI: Seeking a 5 or 6IV Rotom

Bold or Modest nature preferred. Not fussed about level as long as it has no EVs. In return I've got a variety of legends, as well as a few shinies. Let me know if there's something you'd like in particular.
  4. G

New Region visible in the Delta Episode?

I think Almia was inspired by Greece and the Middle East, but based on comparing maps it pretty much matches perfectly to the 'tail' of Hokkaido, which Sinnoh is based on, so still is part of Poké-Japan. Lots of cities and routes in all the games are inspired by various different real-world...
  5. G

Do you know, I've never understood why people think Orre is between any of the four regions. People have speculated it's between Johto and Hoenn, or north of Kanto, or next to Almia. I want to see the rest of PokéJapan in future games but I don't think Orre is part of it. There's no references...
  6. G

That's an interesting idea, I never thought of that before. The only argument I have against that is the fact that Orre, Unova and Kalos are explicitly said to be far from the other four main regions, which to me implies they're in a whole other part of the world. But anything's possible.
  7. G

I'm not so sure I agree with you. I mean, I agree about PokéJapan being not as close together as regular Japan. It bugged me a little while Soaring that Hoenn appears to be one giant island in the middle of a featureless ocean, but that's probably done so as not to confuse people who might...
  8. G

I'd love for it to be true, but we don't even know for sure that IS Hoenn. Any of the blurred green smears could be Hoenn, and like the previous poster mentioned, they're most likely just random. In fact south of Hoenn should be a long chain of islands, corresponding to the real-life Ryukyu...
  9. G

GEN VI: LF: Timid/Modest Helioptile

Looking for a Helioptile for my new Alpha Sapphire team. Level 1 would be ideal. I don't mind if it's Dry Skin or Solar Power, or what its IVs are. Willing to trade a 6IV Ditto in return, or any Mega Stone you want. I've got a bunch of event legends so let me know if there's something you...
  10. G

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition If I restart my game file, will I retain the Eon Ticket or will I need to streetpass again to receive it?
  11. G

GEN VI: Can anyone evolve my Clamperl?

Okiedokes. Thanks so much!
  12. G

Yeah, I'm free right now. Would you like anything in return for it? 4141 3997 7766
  13. G

Need to evolve my Clamperl into a Huntail, but I don't have a DeepseaTooth yet. Would anyone be so kind as to trade it back to me with a DeepseaTooth attached? I've got an Arceus and a Manaphy on my Alpha Sapphire that you're welcome to have in return. Let me know if you're interested. Mod...
  14. G

GEN VI: Will trade anything for an Ability Capsule

I just bred a perfect Ralts with the wrong ability, but not enough BP for an Ability Capsule. Have pretty much every Pokemon and some 6IV Dittos too to offer in return so let me know if there's something in particular you'd like for it.
  15. G

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

There's two pretty tough Cooltrainers, both with 5 Pokemon in the mid-50s, at the bottom of Sevault Canyon. They're right next to a house where you can heal, so it's very convenient. That's my personal best levelling spot.
Back
Top Bottom