Grievous Intrigue
Local time
9:00 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sadly that probably won't happen. They plan on keeping ORAS and X/Y separated in terms of battling.
    Excellent point on the Delta Episode. And people are thinking that DLC will replace the third version. I mean, I have no problem with DLC (as long as it's free), but I just don't see it happening, at least not this Gen. My main reason for that is the fact if DLC where possible, they would've done it by now for X/Y, who sorely needs it more than ORAS. I really appreciate the concern, thanks. Hope you're doing OK as well.
    But I'm sure Kalos will make a comeback once the third version comes along. I mean come on, it's practically tradition at this point. Zygarde will definitely be showcased then a la Kyurem/Giratina. Fingers crossed for Battle Frontier. BTW, just got my AS, but it' getting late, so I'll start playing it tomorrow. Was busy breeding a shiny Staryu. (Spoiler: got it on the same day and it's only flaw is that it has 21 IV in Speed) Looking forward to exchanging Legendaries.
    Got it. At least X/Y still have some use. I mean, I haven't played ORAS yet, and I can still tell they are superior, which makes me a bit sad admitting this, because I love X/Y.
    Glad I caught you. Was on a Wander Over Yonder marathon. Glad to hear you worked out the cloning problem. Out of curiosity, can you clone in your OR game?
    Oi in that case I'll raise my expectations! Bring home B's and A's!

Well when parents name their kids Hashtag, North, and Facebook I feel sorry in those cases aha. Though there are names like Suheily which I absolutely love, so it's a win/lose in some cases. And I would play Scrabble with my sister's name but nah.

And did you rename my Petilil? >:p
    Keep 'em up MG! I want C's and higher! >:p

Yes really. x) <3

Ohh I can understand that. My mom tends to be creative with names..heck my sister's name is Karilex. So there's two sides to that spectrum! Too creative, and too common! x)

See ya! :)
    Well I said my definition of cheating, and yours vary. Cause for one they do. And being on your games more is never a bad thing! Well except for your grades.

That makes me feel oh so much more better. :')

Not a fan of your own name? Ahh. that explains it all ehe.
    I was referring to being on your game more. :p

And ewww I'm only getting older. D;

Thanks! :) And we're you asking because of my sig or seeing me on the PSS?
    Your definition of hacking, and mine are different~ You make that sound like a bad thing!

That would be why! :p

Nah Nina is my nickname, Karina is my first name. I prefer Nina since it doesn't seem as formal.
    Good question. Oh yea my powersave broke so now your service would be even more valuable. :p

Ohh, well don't prioritize fun over school in college since it actually cost you. :p
    Aw so cute! You're a valuable trade partner to me then MG!

It is now. :p Oh really? Bad boy, why are you missing assignments in the first place? :p
    I feel looooved! D: </3 jk I know it happens.

And not much, just lazing about after a busy weekend. How about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom