Grievous Intrigue
Local time
2:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hatched a shiny Weedle. It's got max IV in all stats except Speed, which has 22. I made some calculations, and M-Beedrill will still be able to outspeed Pokemon with a base Speed of 140 (or lower) with a Speed increasing nature (by literally 1 point). Obviously it won't outspeed those in the same Speed tier (such as M-Sceptile, Accelgor or even other M-Beedrill). But in total, only 7 Pokemon will be faster than it, not counting priority.
    Good to hear, sort of. Would you like to clone version-exclusive Legendaries that I catch in AS?
    Fair enough.

There's also a scene where an enemy literally gets punched through the fabric of time and space. And then explodes.
    Yeah, no biggie though. It was only one episode. Well two if you count the censored one xD
    When I get AS. And yes it will. Working on breeding shiny Beedrill right now. Dusk Ball complements it quite nicely.
    Dang, major props on that find. One more thing, since you can now find Pokemon with HA while Surfing (thanks to DexNav), may I ask that you capture me a Skrelp with Adaptability, since Skrelp is OR exclusive?
    Speaking of which, will you make your own secret base? I especially look forward to making my own Gym in it. All I need to do is think about the location.
    No worries. I already re-challenged the champion in Y like 50 times because A) the theme is honey for the ears and b) for the medal. Getting the Metagroosite should be a piece of cake especially compared to what it takes to get the Garchompite in ORAS. I heard Lucarionite is a chore to get for some people, but that's only because they don't love contests like I do. I enjoyed contest in R/S/E, and I don't think I'll like it any less in ORAS.
    An environmentalist shiny,eh. Alright. (I categorized shinies in the following: cool/awesome ones like Aegislash, Metagross, Rapidash, Gyarados, Gardevoir etc.; bland ones-whose coloration barely differ from their originals- like Pikachu, Gengar or Garchomp; environmentalist ones, because they are "green", such as Salamence and Beedrill; and then there's the "fabulous" ones, like Weavile and Kyogre.)
    Speaking of which, I'm so envious you got a shiny Beldum and can M-Evolve it.
    Send my regards to Branstock's new owner. BTW, I'm having difficulty what to shiny breed next for my shiny M-Evo collection. I just did Sableye and Bagon (the Sableye came out perfectly, with Bold and max IV in all stats except Attack, and Bagon with 23 IV in defense, rest is max with Adamant). What would you suggest I should breed next? And did you like my video?
    Yeah ... it was weird. There was also another weird episode that was done by a guest animator. Not weird in the sense of plot iirc, but in the sense of the animation style. He did a terrible job and was never heard from again :U
    Check out this heated battle:
    7QLW-WWWW-WWWA-YQ5W

BTW, I hope that person liked the shiny Goomy I sent you.
    True. xD Though actually, I also remember one episode had to be censored for TV. e_e
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom