Recent content by Grievous Intrigue

1. Grievous Intrigue

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

On Pinsir's (and presumably on Scyther and Scizor's) page, it says that Pinsir, Scyther, and Scizor are the only Pokémon legitimately available in every in-game Poké Ball variant. I believe this to be untrue, as Paras, Parasect, Venonat, and Venomoth are available in every in-game Poké Ball...
  2. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VII: Looking for pokemon on ultra moon

I've got a couple of Own Tempo Rockruff breedjects, if you'd like.
  3. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VII: LF: Own Tempo Rockruff Female

I've got female Rockruff with Own Tempo. If it's not too much hassle, I'd like a Cyndaquil with HA in a Moon Ball, but I'm perfectly fine with taking one you have on hand if you'd prefer.
  4. Grievous Intrigue

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Cosmic Power is listed as a variant of Bulk Up, but Defend Order is not. Is there a reason for this I have overlooked?
  5. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VII: LF: Dream Ball Venipede

I'm looking for a Venipede in a Dream Ball. Other aspects to not matter, as I will be using this for breeding. I have several Apricorn and Dream Ball Pokémon, just ask for something and I'll see if I have it. Thanks in advance!
  6. Grievous Intrigue

FT: NA Shiny Silvally code

I've got a few, including Fast Ball Fletchling, Heavy Ball Scyther, and a few more. Interested?
  7. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VII: LF Infiltrator Seviper

I'm sure I have a few. If not, I can snag one in an XY Friend Safari. Only problem is I don't have Bank. Would you be fine with receiving it in Generation 6?
  8. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VII: LF: Korean, Japanese, or Chinese Adamant Kartana

Been on the hunt for one of these suckers for a while with no luck. Any chance on of you have one? Level, IVs, EVs, moves, etc. don't matter since I can use bottle caps and all to get them how I need 'em. Just need to be Chinese, Japanese, or Korean with an Adamant Nature. I've got plenty to...
  9. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VI: LF Legends & Fossils to Complete Living Dex

Hey, I've got a spare Zapdos and Moltres in my gen 6 games, as well as (I think) all of those fossil Pokemon. I don't need anything in particular in return, though, so I'll just take a handful of whatever breedjects you have available.
  10. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VI: LF: Female Safari Ball Doduo

Birthing a meme among my friends and I need to get it perfect. IVs, nature, Ability, and Egg Moves I can handle myself, but having them on the Safari Ball parent would speed the process up. Doduo (F) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Ball: Safari Ball Nature: Jolly Ability: Early Bird Egg Moves: -Quick Attack...
  11. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VII: LF: Two Bred Ocean Vivillon

Hey guys, looking for two competitively-bred ocean-pattern (sunrise over the sea design) Vivillon for a friend of mine. Nature: Timid Ability: Compound Eyes IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 No Egg moves necessary. One nicknamed Aurora, the other Alola. These can of course stay Scatterbug, I just need the...
  12. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VI: LF: Gligar and more

I can definitely get you Goomy, Pinsir, and Gligar. I don't really need anything in return, just love helping :^]
  13. Grievous Intrigue

The Wonder Spin Trade!

The registration will continue until 7/25/15 (25/7/15 for those outside of the US) as there were too few participants.
  14. Grievous Intrigue

Jolly 5IV Sturdy Tyrunt (10 available)

HLAKBR; I'm interested in one of your Tyrunt (Male, please). I have Apicot and Enigma berries (You didn't list Enigma but I'll offer it anyways) as well as a few 3-5 IV Megahorn/Night Slash/Pursuit/Toxic Spikes female Dream Ball Spinarak.
  15. Grievous Intrigue

The Wonder Spin Trade!

Terribly sorry about that! We went on our camping trip earlier than expected. Bracket: The Wonder Spin Trade- 1 - Challonge (I'll be trading with sharkshocker) Registration is open for the 7/17/15 bracket!
Back
Top Bottom