• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
8:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, that's a lot of work to do for that. Oh for a Pokemon game ? Me too I can't wait for Christmas as well. That's nice thing to do that, well I will be with my family as well and things too. It would be nice.
    Yep cool, that's great. Well I've been busy with the holidays like thanksgiving which it's passed and I'm getting ready for Christmas and I can't wait, you ?
    Oh yeah cool yeah, so you did is it fun to you ? Yeah the game is addiction I like it alot as well. It's october now it's getting closer now to the new pokemon game I cant wait
    Sorry for the late reply :( Me too I can't wait for it one more mounth till it comes out. Im already excited for it.
    ^_^
    Imagine that even me it could be the real reason why he could have left back/white as well I always wondered why.Yeah that whould be great in the game. Yeah I agreed with that as well I can't wait for it already.
    Oh new adventures huh ? I can't wait already yeah imaginge that incase it would be awesome to see even I wanted even more to explain. Yeah me too I would get excited about that as well.
    Young then that's good. That's even better you get to battle the professer that's neat to hear about that. Can't wait till it comes out already.
    This is gonna be a good game to look foward to ;) I can't wait for it already a guy professor this time cool.
    Sky battles in it ? Oh boy I can't wait for it to come out already imagine that theres a new professor ? I bet that she is attractive in the game. ^_^
    The preview on it sounds intresting I like that type of fun I see now A second choice is best to get ideas and to see on what you might like it. Y version could be better it lookes even better by choice thats good that your getting both of them as well Both is best i'd say
    That would be neat and wonderful to hear. If you really want to you can Oh it's understandable. Well not quite sure but thinking about getting the x version you ?
    Yep it's fun alright you could be the mayor of that game its fun alot of fun. Wild World I agreed I wonder what lacks ?
    Good i've been doing fine as well right now I was playing with my animal crossing on my 3ds atm.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom