Recent content by Groudonny

1. G

It All Started in Ecruteak.... START-UPS!

Hiro landed, quickly returning the skarmory and letting out his ampharos. He bit his lip when he saw he was late, and silentley cursed the metallic bird pokemon for being so slow. He straightened slightly, putting his hands in his pocketst.
  2. G

PMD: Legened of The Crescent Moon

"I hope we meet as friends again one day...without all the fighting.." she muttered, looking away. "..I'm really sorry.."
  3. G

"..I'm sorry.." Martel muttered, looking away from Thespia and Sy. "..I'm staing with her until you get proof of what she did wrong.."
  4. G

"Up!" He commanded, and the bird pokemon took to the air with a metallic cry. Grabbing onto one leg, the bottom admin closed his eyes tightly..He was scared of heights, but like h*ll he was going to admit it. "T..To mt silver!" he heard the metallic CLANG of the Skarmory's wingbeats as it...
  5. G

Martel looked between the pokemon..she wasn't sure what was happening. She walked over to Aurora's side, her green eyes scanning the pokemon carefully. She was only going with the Ponyta due to the accusations...no one could prove they were true.
  6. G

"Let's go, Skarmory." Hiro released the pokemon from the pokeball, smiling as it let out a metallic sounding creech. He quickly returned the Ampharos. "Sorry, buddy.." he muttered, as the ampharos briefly looked at him with sad eyes. "..Not enough room for you on this ride.." he looked at the...
  7. G

"We're sending a group of 20 grunts each to Route 2.." Hiro looked at Silv, hoping that 'admin' meant he was allowed to speak. "..We're trying to get the Kanto Rebellion to fly so our electric type pokemon can take them out.." he placed his hand on his pokeballs nervously, hoping he remembered...
  8. G

OK, the pokemon knew one thing was playing dirt, and that was double teaming against one pokemon. A low growl rose in her throat as her flames flickered angrily. She leaped forward, white hot flames erupting from hewr mouth, she was going to use blast burn.
  9. G

"..Understood, Sir." Hiro closed his eyes, feeling a slight shiver run down his spine. He briefly started going through stratergies in his head, would he send out his steel type pokemon to scout ahead from the group of grunts, or would he just run in front of them, commanding them to send out...
  10. G

Martel watched the fighting, her green eyes blazing with a sudden fear, a sudden worry. She had been confused as to what was happening, but had a pretty good idea now...The pontya was evil...was she? She shook her head and dug her claws into the ground as she watched, she would probably help the...
  11. G

"Come on, Wott." Hiro motioned to his Ampharos, looking up at the bell tower. His purple eyes seemed to sparkle with excitement as he pressed the elevator button, what could the boss want this time, with all the admins, even the low ranking ones like him? The pokemon beside him yawned, blinking...
  12. G

0_o What was that?

Bugsy called once. 'Hi...Hiro? Did you know..that I like bug type pokemon?" *CLICK* It was really random >.>
  13. G

Martel watched the mystery pokemon calmly, her green eyes showing only a freakishly calm expression as she watched, despite her fire-mane crackling as if in anger. She smiled slightly, sitting down. "...Who are you?" she asked.
  14. G

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Re: New Eeveelutions? I was hoping for Dragon, Bug and Steel, myself. And What about Ferreon for steel? Ferrus is/was a sceintific name for Iron. Faeeon for bug? I gues because the fae are bug like creatures or something.. And Necreon for ghost? Necromancy and stuff.
  15. G

It all started in Ecruteak...

Name: Hiro Lowell Age: 15 Gender: Male Position: Bottom Admin Personality: Hiro is rather quiet and reserved, not usually one to say anything, and sometimes that is what makes him so intimidating, despite his age. He tries to act a lot older than he actually is, probably trying to impress...
Back
Top Bottom