• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
8:28 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am glad you enjoyed it. I have a feeling that the comic isn't popular, even though it's a very good comic. I guess newspaper comics really isn't going to be the popular medium of choice. That's to say Calvin and Hobbes existed at the right time, when the internet wasn't as widespread as now.
    Man. I just hope I fly to Vancouver and not Kelowna. I'd rather not have your mom watching us like a hawk. She...She scares me. :<

You love being shoved into Raffi?!
    I am not sure if it runs in most papers, because I knew about this comic online. I think I provided the link to the comic already. If you read it, what do you think?
    And don't forget, you're totally taking me to Timmy's after I get off that plane, mister.

Can I shove you into Raffi, too?
    Oh! Oh! After you're done with yours, can I tackle it?

I hope you don't mind me cheating and using you as a human shield. ;P
    Of course I know! Calvin and Hobbes is too popular not to see the resemblance. He does looks like it to me when I first saw this character. It's actually not surprising to see this connection (many also sees this), but according to what I read, the character design is actually more coincidental than intentional. I am amazed that you are the first one to point this one out. The newspaper comic is Frazz, if you don't know already.

Thanks for reading.
    Fine. I'll try for you then. Just don't get mad at me when I destroy everything I touch with my southern hands.

I'm going to own you and all of your dorky friends at a snowball fight though. With one hand in my toque.
    I haven't built a snowman since I was 5.

Uh...Maybe you can build it and I can watch? I'm pretty sure I'm gonna wreck it if I touch it. :<
    I love you, but if you EVER make a lame pun like that again, I'm leaving you for Mr. Mudkip immediately.
    I'd personally go with either Jasmine or Venus for a female Kokoromori.

Since you say you want a girl, why would you even consider Tepes? Heh.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom