G
Local time
5:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whoa, that's pretty cool. That's totally what it stands for now. Thanks, Jordy.

Do you plan on nicknaming your team, by the way?
    Over here, the schools are much more worried about teaching us math and English. Of course, that's primarily because our schools earn more money depending on how well students perform on the yearly standardized test... which is centered around math and English.

Banned? You only have two warnings! :p Don't worry. While the staff may seem a little harsh at times, we just want to maintain the smart, friendly community BMGf is known for. SPPf keeps nearly no control over its members and what they do, which is why it's such a spamhole now.
    I have no idea if that's how you REALLY say it, but yeah. I say it like that, too. Although I might say it "F.S Jal" for my little Zuru. Sounds like a rapper. Poifect.

Aww, thanks sweetie. What are you planning to be?
    fsjal, probably. I might end up going with something more gangsta' down the road though.

But I'm pretty sure I'm sticking with fsjal.
    Oh, *facepalm*.
    Poison? I quite like that type too, but it's too bad they only hit Grass super effectively.
    I come from Mars.

No wait. The Philippines :O DID I JUST SAY THAT?
    how about you?
    They don't even teach us much about the United States' geography. I'm only recently learning more about it now that I'm taking AP World History at school.

Well, if you could see my earlier posts and infractions on this forum, you would see that I did sort of carry that attitude over here. Once I realized I was going nowhere with it, though, I mellowed out a bit. If I hadn't, I'd probably be banned here, too.

Please don't kill me for being late. :B
    I AM CRAZY!!!!
    lol. You---you wont stalk me now would you? >.>
    Life's good. Its almost our semestral break!
    I never implied that you were strange. So, hi. You may call me via username or by my name.
    You spin me right round baby
    right round like a record baby
    right right round round

is what I get everytime I look at Giaru's animation
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom