G
Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! You know my post in the English names thread? I didn't mean to offend you. I must've multiquoted your post instead of Kamex's. I edited it now. You should go and see. I'm really sorry for the confusion.
    Ah, I see. I'm not really too familiar with the locations of Canada other than a few.

I deserved it, really. I flamed, spammed and trolled all the time. It was a terrible forum, though.

Typically you can't send an application for a modship, but they were hiring a moderator for the new OPG forum, and I was chosen. They are actually holding one for Pokemon World right now. You may as well give it a shot if you're interested.
    Actually... it's been hot again. D: FML.

BC? What/where's that? xD

And trust me, I'm not. I was kicked out from my last forum. The only reason I was promoted was because I put much more effort into my application than any other person would. xD
    Sorry for the late response...

Yeah, Florida can get really hot, especially during the summer. Luckily, it hasn't been that hot since Fall kicked in.

You live in Canada? I only hear good things about that country. ;P I would love to visit one day.

Hands aren't my strong point, either. Then again, I'm not good with much at all, you know. :p
    Yoshi! =D

I had no idea you were here. I'm so glad you found me, ahaha. It feels really weird posting on another forum. Thanks for saying hello~ ^_^
    Well, sports are pretty big down here in Florida. I have asthma among other things, though, so I don't really play too much sports, although I love watching them.

Reading is fun as long as it's something worth reading. I love to draw, but I can't draw for shit. X)
    Pretty much Pokemon (obviously), video games, ice hockey, basketball, football, and music. You know, typical teenage stuff.
    Either of those would be acceptable, just remember with whoever you pick that you'll score higher in Recognizability the more well-known they are.
    Hey, noticed you were into spriting, would you be interested in competing in my PolitiSprite Contest?
    Just letting you know... Cybercubed's name is Gliscor here, and he's just as annoying, only currently banned at the moment.

But yeah, the general community here is much nicer and smarter than SPPf's.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom