Recent content by GroundMaster

1. G

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Bleed It Out" - Linkin Park
  2. G

What are your top three favorite and least favorite Lord of the Rings characters?

Hmm, let's see. (In no particular order) Favorites: 1. Aragorn 2. Legolas 3. Gandalf (Again, in no particular order) Least Favorites: 1. Gollum 2. Grima Wormtongue 3. Sauron (I like his design, though) I wanted to fit King Theoden somewhere in my favorites, but I think I like...
  3. G

Japan develops 'touchable' 3D TV technology

Yeah, same here. I mean, it's projecting a hologram, not a physical object. So how would we be able to feel it? We're just gonna have to wait then... But seriously, this just sounds awesome.
  4. G

How are you feeling today?

Okay, but getting more and more nervous as school approaches.
  5. G

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Natural Life" - Breaking Benjamin
  6. G

How did you Find these Forums?

I wanted to find a learnset for Abra, so I Googled it, and Bulbapedia showed up. After a bit of lurking, I decided to join.
  7. G

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

A mini-pizza.
  8. G

How's the weather over there?

It's hot... really hot...
  9. G

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

"Why are you shaking your head like that?"
  10. G

The most epic video game boss fights

Almost every boss from the God of War series, I mean, fighting a god? What's more epic than that? And it happens on a regular basis. Anything else I can think of has already been said...
  11. G

Pokemon Ethics- Hacking

The only game I have ever hacked was my Ruby version. I haven't hacked any subsequent games because I haven't felt like shelling out money for a hacking device. Basically, I don't (can't) hack because I am cheap. If I did have a device though, I would only get event items that I had missed and...
  12. G

The best Pokémon come backs.

I don't really need comebacks, my school is rather accepting of it in fact. I mean, not many people play it, but you won't outright get picked on for liking it. I can remember a time when I used Pokemon as a justification for playing video games in general though: Girl: "Why would you want to...
  13. G

Pure Flying Type: Will We Ever Get One?

I'm hoping for it, but doubting it. I mean, it's been four generations already. Plus, the only Pokemon for said type seems to be a cloud, which they could easily use for a dual-type.
  14. G

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread I would probably try and become a Gym Leader, which would be really difficult I'm assuming. If not, I'd just travel alone, with my Pokemon, challenging random trainers.
Back
Top Bottom