G
Local time
5:45 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok dude if the umbreon's got curse I could get you anything but please bear with me:
    I don't have my regular wifi connection and my mom says she'll change it back when I make 20 book reports I only got 4
    Hey sorry for ignoring y'ah. I was busy lately with other trades. I can trade you a shiny Geodude, UT, and caught randomly from my friend. But he used his master ball on it because he knew that the Geodude learned Selfdestruct and could kill itself. Maybe later today we can trade. (I got a spare shiny Geodude so i'll give that one for free)
    I can get you a Tynamo for a Jolly-natured Synchronizer, as long as the Pokémon is non-hacked. Interested?

Edit: Sorry for the double.
    I can get you a Tynamo for a Jolly-natured Synchronizer, as long as the Pokémon is non-hacked. Interested?
    I can do an iou trade for now too.
    On monday i will get my other ds back from a friend, so i will be able to get you any breedable shinny pokemon from gen 1-4. I use rng abuse, not an AR.
    I feel as if this is wrong for you, but how bout a Japanese lvl 100 ho-oh?
    I just ev trained a timid staryu if you are interested in that.
    Alright, I guess i will keep searching. If by some miracle you can get 3 airballoons and 3 leftovers by saturday morning send me a message.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom