• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by GuitarHero

1. GuitarHero

Generation 8 - Choose Your Starter!

Give me that green monkey thing.
  2. GuitarHero

Government in the Pokémon World

I think its one of the more endearing things about the Pokemon world that makes it more fun and enjoyable. A nice change from the real world that is filled with bad news and politics. The Pokemon world, although it does have bad and nefarious occurrences, seems naturally much more innocent than...
  3. GuitarHero

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

About to turn 29... last year before 30! Time flies
  4. GuitarHero

Which genearation has the BEST POKEMON DESIGNS?

I guess if I had to choose... 2>1>4>3>6>5 However it doesn't really mean anything since I really Like all the generations so far though, none have disappointed me at all as far as the general creature designs are concerned.
  5. GuitarHero

Your newest purchase or gift

Car parts! The joys of owning an old vehicle... :D
  6. GuitarHero

Ugliest Pokemon?

Probopass and Nosepass get my vote.
  7. GuitarHero

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Took me forever to remember but NEPTUNE!
  8. GuitarHero

Aaron Zheng becomes sponsored Pokémon player

It can only mean good things for the competitive Pokemon VG scene really. Hopefully this sparks more interest for other pro gaming teams to start recruiting "pro" Pokemon players, it would certainly help competitive battling be brought into the gaming spotlight a bit more than it is now.
  9. GuitarHero

What are you hearing right now?

Cicadas. Always reminds me of summer and 90% of anime.
  10. GuitarHero

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Get ready for some really crazy feelings throughout, its really good though! The movie is worth a watch too... maybe there was more than one, I don't remember.
  11. GuitarHero

Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2 Yay for whiny fanboys!!!!
  12. GuitarHero

Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2 This was very pleasant news to wake up to. :)
  13. GuitarHero

What have you been really into lately?

Budgeting. I know, lame right? Stupid unexpected bills.
  14. GuitarHero

What do your hands currently smell like?

Bleach! Cleaned the shower this morning and the damn smell wont go away no matter how many times they're washed. Should've used gloves... -_-;
  15. GuitarHero

How many times have your Pokemon had Pokerus?

Twice in two different games. Freaked me out at first as I had never heard of it before then.
Back
Top Bottom