Recent content by GurahkWeavile

1. GurahkWeavile

Preview SM042: Alola at Kanto! Takeshi and Kasumi!!

(squeels in excitement)
  2. GurahkWeavile

Pokemon SM is NOT continuation of XY(&Z)

This is why I'm calling BS on this: if it isn't a continuation, why not just give Ash a happy ending? And why is Pikachu still roughly as powerful as he was? I will wait for Serena to appear or be referenced, or any of his old friends. if they don't, then I will take this claim seriously.
  3. GurahkWeavile

Preview SM006: The Shocking and Prickly Togedemaru!

Whoever makes these titles should be ashamed of themselves. These are HORRIBLE!
  4. GurahkWeavile

Preview XYS06: The Strongest Duo! Citron and Dent!!

I sure hope you are right, man......
  5. GurahkWeavile

Preview XYS06: The Strongest Duo! Citron and Dent!!

I'm disappointed we won't get to see a special with Serena, considering all the potential there, but this should be fun to watch at least
  6. GurahkWeavile

Cynthia is coming to Alola !

I hope we do see Cynthia in some way, even if it's just for one episode. Would really make this series much more salvagable!
  7. GurahkWeavile

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

This is a kids show, I don't think we will see a true on-screen kiss, because we we would have then and there
  8. GurahkWeavile

Review XY140: The Endless Zero! Until the Day We Meet Again!!

I was trying to keep myself from crying and marking out from watching "the kiss".....so many emotions......
  9. GurahkWeavile

Preview XY140: The Endless Zero! Until the Day We Meet Again!

Serena with an innocent blushing smile as she goes down that escalator........more kicks to the gut.......
  10. GurahkWeavile

How are you going to get ready for SM?

Same here, but after seeing Ash fail again, I don't think I will have the passion for it.
  11. GurahkWeavile

How are you going to get ready for SM?

By pretending this series is an alternate shipping future starring Ash's son, and you never see Ash Ketchum at all.
  12. GurahkWeavile

Kalos was really good for the most part. It was the second half of XY&Z that really killed it. Ash's league loss was the rage-breaking point for all of us.
  13. GurahkWeavile

I agree, they were really like a giant family and now this family has to part ways.....really shocked Serena is taking this as well as she is. I am almost expecting her to nearly break down towards the end
  14. GurahkWeavile

Oh god, I'm not ready for this.......
  15. GurahkWeavile

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Well.....it officially ends in five days. Let's just hope we have a satisfying conclusion....
Back
Top Bottom