• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Guy_Spy

1. G

How will Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon effect the anime?

idk but I think they always show the new anime series logo after the movie to advertise the next year's movie. That's why I expect news about S/M anime in middle july even if it's just a generic poster.
  2. G

Preview XY054: Calamanero VS Maaiika! The Bonds that Would Save the World!!

Kojirou.... why are you crying....? T______T
  3. G

Pokémon Adventures X & Y chapter released in North America: New mini-volumes differ f

Re: Pokémon Adventures X & Y chapter released in North America: New mini-volumes diff Brazil will also receive the third volume of Black and White in December! (based on Volume 45)
  4. G

The Battle Frontier

Just leaving this here... I'm officialy confused right now. I hope they didn't put this theme in Battle Maison, please... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds3plJO5Dt4
  5. G

The Battle Frontier

How is the relation between "Super Mario Bros. U" and "Super Luigi U"? I know its like a DLC and I think it become available in a separate disc but I don't know the details. Could this happen in a possible re-release of ORAS with a "Delta Emerald" addiction to be bought or dowloaded next year?
  6. G

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

My bad! I misread the release date. Thanks a lot!
  7. G

Well, I find it weird because we already have buddyfight (TCG) spoilers from this month Coro Coro and not even one scan of Pokémon. And the site advertisement only talk about the serial code for Lati@s and the manga adaptation of ORAS, nothing about new informations. So, we can expect this issue...
  8. G

Coro Coro Special (A bimonthly magazine) will release a poster with all 48 Mega Evolutions in the next issue (scheduled for november 30). If they make a poster with all Megalutions from XY and ORAS this time, I think its because we don't have any new Megalutions in ORAS...
  9. G

While I think is possible we already know all megas beforehand, we can also think this is a remake so reveal the Champion's and Rival's megas is a how they are trying to show something new to the game. We already know these characthers after all (And this doesn't happen in a fresh new game like...
  10. G

Autumn 2014 manga releases: Several releases projected for October, November

If anyone is interested, Panini of Brazil will release the second volume of Black & White series this month. Here is the cover:
  11. G

The Pokémon Company to announce a new project Aug. ...

The event MC "BunBun-Maru" could be a former heavyweight kickboxer. Could this be a hint of PokkénFighters? Yusuke Fujimoto (also called Bunbun-maru): Yusuke Fujimoto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  12. G

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Just leaving this comparison here:
  13. G

Review XY007: Leave it to Serena!? The Charging Sihorn Race!

Really loved the anime version of Laverre City's theme <3
  14. G

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Code: 1118-0483-5926 Name: Hyouta (In game: Guillaume) Version: X, soon Y Friend Safari: I think it's Water with Frogadier
  15. G

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

According to this (Central Kalos Dex - Pastebin.com) 55 and 56 in Central Kalos Dex are Carvanha and Sharpedo.
Back
Top Bottom