• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by GuyPerfect

1. G

Requested Bots & Templates

Whilst I was adding all the ORAS tutor moves for every species, I noticed that Template:Learnlist/tutorf/6 has a parameter for "form=yes" (alternate forms) and "form=mega" (Mega Evolutions), but neither of those quite applies to Groudon and to a lesser extent Kyogre. The template is locked, or...
  2. G

Dratini Case Study

Well, Umbreon pretty handily became the new Pokémon League champion. I knew going in there with a bunch of 35s was risky, but what I hadn't accounted for was the sheer durability and damage output of the fully-evolved Pokémon I'd be up against. Umbreon won out as a matter of longevity more than...
  3. G

Dratini Case Study

Okay, got up to the gate to Victory Road tonight before calling it quits. I'd like to have all of my Pokémon at level 35 or higher before proceeding forward to the Elite Four. The crew is as follows: Dragonair - 35 - Dragon damage and, as usual, the experiment Haunter - 34 - Taken chiefly...
  4. G

Dratini Case Study

I've just defeated Morty now, and despite being the same level as the other Pokémon in my party, the Dratini is still maybe a 6 out of 10 in regards to where I feel it should be. My group looks like this: Dratini - 23 - Experimental; Dragon damage and resistance to all starter types...
  5. G

Dratini Case Study

As a bit of a research project, I decided to start a new journey in one of the games with an unusual starting Pokémon. I decided to start up my case study in a new game of Crystal, so I loaded it up and picked a Pokémon... Then proceeded to hack the save data to transform it into a Dratini. This...