Gwingle
Local time
11:10 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In the beginning, there were but 9 chapters. But now.....there is another!
    Chapter 10 of Past Thunder has been posted! Why don't you come on down and see?!
    hey Gwindle, i finally replied to you about our arceus plates/regice trade on my trade thread, just to let you know.
    Yes I have transferred. It would be pointless to keep the stuff on my Platinum since platinum is incompatible with my wifi encryption. As I said, the only way for me to trade is on my white.
    I see that you are online now, so hopefully you get this message. I am going out now, but I will be back in about 2 hours. I can trade the heracross for the ditto when I get back. My FC on white is 2666 1445 9845
    also, would you be able to pokesav a zoroark? I missed almost all the event pokemon for 4th gen, so I can't get it.
    unfortunately, my wifi is wpa2 which doesn't work with platinum. I can only trade with my white. Would you be able to poketransfer it? I am able to trade now if you want.
    i just got white today and i can connect to the internet now so i will trade once i am able to transfer pokemon from my platinum. I will let you know.
    Hey, Im still up for the 31 IV ditto trade. I am just having trouble finding a wifi spot that is compatible with my DS. I belive you wanted a lv 100 heracross for the ditto. I will let you know when I find a suitable wifi hotspot to trade on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom