Recent content by Gwingle

1. Gwingle

CoroCoro reveals new Alola Forms, new Pokémon: Villainous team revealed

Called it. Marowak looks badass. I can't wait to have one on my team.
  2. Gwingle

New Pokémon, Z-Moves, Alolan forms revealed: New forms for Kanto Pokémon

Anyone wanna take a stab at predicting some more Alola forms? The fire type trial leader apparently has a Marowak, so I'm calling Fire/Ghost Marowak now.
  3. Gwingle

LF: OmegaRuby Ho-oh

FT: Starters (some with HA), Ruins of Alph Giratina, requests
  4. Gwingle

Favorite Pokemon Nickname(s)?

I had a Linoone nicknamed Linoonicorn. I also got traded a Groudon named Fluffy, so now my Kyogre is Plushy to match.
  5. Gwingle

GEN VI: LF Omega Ruby Tornadus, Reshiram, Palkia, and Ho-oh

I actually just traded the two old event Pokemon I had for Reshiram and Tornadus, but I have a spare Mac Hoopa and WiFi Mew/Celebi. I also have Protean Froakies.
  6. Gwingle

GEN VI: LF Omega Ruby Tornadus, Reshiram, Palkia, and Ho-oh

Title says it all. I'm only interested in ones from the gen 6 games, and I can offer old events or try to meet a request. EDIT: Also only interested in English Pokemon. EDIT 2: Now only looking for Palkia and Ho-oh, and trading Protean Froakie. EDIT 3: Still looking for Ho-oh, can offer...
  7. Gwingle

GEN VI: Offering 6 IV Ditto & 6IV shiny Magikarp

I will have a current Gamestop Mew soon, would you accept that for the Ditto?
  8. Gwingle

Wanted: GameStop Shiny Dialga and Palkia

Can you trade a Shiny Dialga for it?
  9. Gwingle

That'd be good. I'll send you a PM.
  10. Gwingle

I have a Plasma Deoxys, WIN2013 Keldeo, WIN2011 Celebi, WIN2011 Shiny Entei, and WIN2011 Shiny Raikou.
  11. Gwingle

I am looking for a shiny Dialga and Palkia from the recent GameStop events. I can offer a shiny Giratina from them (I have two extras) as well as some other events.
  12. Gwingle

LF: LV. 100 Deoxys Event

I have one if your trade with Venom doesn't go through. What can you give in return?
  13. Gwingle

Looking for SMR2012 North American Keldeo

So, if anyone has a SMR2012 Keldeo with the event not yet performed, that would be fantastic! I can offer quite a few egg move Pokemon as well as some version exclusives or Gen IV Pokemon. If you have one, I will make some offers. Untrained is also preferred. EDIT: I also have a Quirky nature...
  14. Gwingle

Wanted: SMR2012 Gamestop Keldeo

I can make an offer based on what you want in return/what I have for the Keldeo. No hacks please. Cloning is okay. I prefer that the Secret Sword event has not been performed. Also, this is in the original Black and White, not B+W 2.
  15. Gwingle

Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

Re: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 29/04/2012) I'll give you a Dusk and Dawn Stone for the Timid Porygon.
Back
Top Bottom