• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by gx240

1. gx240

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

I just bought a copy of Pokemon Black on Amazon in the US, and I ended up with the "UAE, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Singapore" version. The box looks exactly like the US version with the ESRB logo on the front, it just has a little graphic that lists those other countries on it. Here's a picture of...
  2. gx240

And I can upgrade from Aura Break Zygarde to Power Construct Zygarde without disassembling him and losing everything?
  3. gx240

I just assembled my 10% Zygarde, and I'm wondering what happens when I finish collecting all 100 shells. None of the guides are clear about this. When I upgrade to Complete Forme, do I lose my IVs, EVs, nature, and ribbons? Do I have to start over again, or does it just upgrade your existing...
  4. gx240

Pokémon Bank to Distribute Hidden Ability Legendary Golems: Regi trio distribution begins...

Hmm, well that would make all resetting impossible, right? If it puts them right in your box, then it's automatically saved and resetting won't help.
  5. gx240

Pokémon Bank to Distribute Hidden Ability Legendary Golems: Regi trio distribution begins...

How does this actually get the Pokemon to you once you've received it from PokeBank? Do you talk to the girl in the Pokemon Center like with the recent mew distribution? Can you reset for IVs/natures? Do you get all three at once (making it more difficult to reset)?
  6. gx240

-

-
Back
Top Bottom