Recent content by Gym Leader Noob

1. G

New minigame on Pokemon.com

If you have a laptop, then the mouse controls are even more horrible. With a built in mouse, the paddle sometimes screws up and I loose.
  2. G

New minigame on Pokemon.com

How many levels do you have to go up to in order to get the Eeveelutions?
  3. G

The Diaries of Black and White

Only the Super Rod in this Generation
  4. G

Tornadus/Thundurus question

If they flee, will their health carry over like Mesprit/Legendary Dogs/Birds/Latios/Latias?
  5. G

The Little Things

I like the faster paced battles.
  6. G

Is DLC possible with Pokemon DS games?

It would be impossible because Nintendo would have to recall every cart and install the DLC to make it avalible
  7. G

Last night just caught a Pawniard at level 50, put the EXP.share on him, went to Big Stadium, and leveled him up 2 levels. BISHARP!
  8. G

Pokemon Horoscope

Im a Simipour.
  9. G

Dear TPCi, that is NOT how people talk

I don't even see WHY people are making a fuss about TEXT. Really people?
  10. G

The Little Things

I love not seeing Magikarp untill after the E4
  11. G

My current Black team: Kyurem: Level 80 Emboar Level 67 Absol Level 61 Solrock Level 57 Lunatone Level 51 Tranquil (FLY SLAVE) Level 21
  12. G

Third Version?

Kyurem better be the mascot, and you better be able to capture Resiram and Zekrom, like Dialga and Palkia in Platinum.
  13. G

Gameplay Time?

I have about 20 hours on my Black.
  14. G

What did you think of Bianca and Cheren?

Cheren turned into a real douche at the end of the story. Bianca, I hated her. "UM like, ummm......" thats all she said.
  15. G

If you were designing Gen V what would you have named the main characters and rivals

Re: If you were designing Gen V what would you have named the main characters and riv Boy Main Char: Ash Girl Main Character: Misty Boy Rival: Douche Girl Rival: Douche 2
Back
Top Bottom