• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
H
Local time
8:30 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• He was most likely referring to the pre-release development period. But I honestly hope that there will be DLC expansions if the games are anything like the Generation V ones.
    The thing that bothers me is that we've seen examples of excessive promotions that didn't actually hint at anything, even though we thought they had to mean something. The more they go overboard with promoting Eevee and its current evolutions, the more I wonder if they aren't just being random.

A lot of fans are speculating about Genesect getting an ancient counterpart that would be treated as a separate Pokémon, in the same way that Mewtwo and Mew aren't a single species. The problem with that theory is that Genesect's DNA wasn't modified, but rather its exterior structure (mostly its cannon) was altered. Unlike with Mewtwo, Genesect's Pokédex entries refer to it as having existed in the past:

----------
    Over 300 million years ago, it was feared as the strongest of hunters. It has been modified by Team Plasma.
    This ancient bug Pokémon was altered by Team Plasma. They upgraded the cannon on its back.
    This Pokémon existed 300 million years ago. Team Plasma altered it and attached a cannon to its back.
    ----------
    Its classification is the Paleozoic Pokémon . How would its ancient counterpart be classified if it were another species, then? There isn't a good reason why it wouldn't just be labeled as a Forme, but I don't see a Forme being representative of a new generation. It could be introduced, but I'm pretty sure Movie 16 will have another star either way.
    The Eeveelution tournament isn't important, but Generation VI should either be announced next month or in January. Regardless of whether or not a new Eeveelution is going to be introduced via the anime, the star of Movie 16 will almost certainly be a new Pokémon.
    Yeah, the problem was there were too many potential teammates. That's why I had to keep making changes.
    That's weak sauce. If you don't get to keep it you must find some other way to get all the bitches. Do it for the bitches. They need you.

I beat the champion last night. My team is Gigalith, Samurott, Flygon, Reuniclus, Lucario and Tangrowth. Pokemon that were in my party but dropped are Venipede, Krokorok and Zoroark.
    That's good that you found some people to play with. I actually recently found someone else around here who plays as well. It's the best pokemons game ever pretty much.

You should use your amplifier to throw a huge party and invite all the bitches. Just sayin'
    I've been up to playing Pokemon White Version 2. That's literally all I've been doing the past 3 days. Also watching Falling Skies at the same time. It's pretty good, but not quite good enough to deserve my full undivided attention.

I don't usually look at dog pictures, but someone posted this on facebook and it struck me.

Whachyu doin? School stuff?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom