H
Local time
4:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• that works well. hey i can give you some poke's. i have an ambipom with 252 ev's for attack with fake out and last resort.
    Oh, I thought you also had the shiny beautifly XD. I would love to trade for Spinarak, Meditite, and Shinx. The only pokemon I have on hand is a lv. 30 Deoxys... I don't have Latias or Celebi as of now... are you still interested?
    Hahah, I don't live in America either, although I'm right next to it. It just strikes me as slightly bizarre that they'd say the UN Declaration was based on America but has nothing to do with America.

1) United States does not consider health care a universal right
    2) UN Declaration of Human Rights is based on United States
    3) Un Declaration of Human Right says health care IS a universal right.

That's kind of adding 1+1 to get 3. If the UN Declaration was based on American principles then the health care wouldn't be a right. Or the UN Declaration is based on America, and America actually does believe it is a universal right, which means they've been wrong all along. Either they're wrong, so I'm confused why he'd try to argue it.
    I've gotta say; I'm really glad I brought up the Declaration! It doesn't really seem as if they have any answers to that.
    Yes! And thank you so much. And I have no clue as to the contents of those eggs. Either Pineco or Delibird I'm guessing.
    You know what? I'll take 5. Just because you are an amazing person and I am greedy. And I'll be waiting. Thank you! :-D
    Yeah! I'd love one or two. I'm going to have to grow them a lot for this Umbreon I have. Anything particular you're looking for?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom