• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by H2O

1. H

Compulsory Voting or lowering the voting age?

Given some of the long term implications of election results that could be disputed. If a vote is won by radicals because those happy with the status quo didn't turn up then things could go very badly indeed. Also, neither does speeding cause harm in many cases, yet it is always illigal. Most...
  2. H

Compulsory Voting or lowering the voting age?

That's a fundamentally flawed idea as it would make all laws undemocratic. How dare the government say i can't drive at 100MPH on a motorway! Democracy is just about imposing the will of the majority. It's not some holy grail of political virtue. It shows a lot less than if all those...
  3. H

What haven't you done in a long time?

Had a hair cut, 2 years and counting...
  4. H

Recent Gaming Purchases

Just pre-ordered the majora's mask special edition & as i recently got a new 3DS ambasador edition i should be getting the free skull kid figurine. :-D
  5. H

Off the grid by using solar panels

I have 15 panels on my house and while they generate a decent income that number of panels don't come close to covering all my power needs. Ignoring the short term power storage issue of needing power for lights at night they also produce significantly less power in the winter when compared...
  6. H

Anyone else fed up with the TMs changing all the time?

I knew i was forgetting something. :boom: What's the point of the trade/ bank restrictions on HM moves then? :confused: Or have they been removed?
  7. H

Anyone else fed up with the TMs changing all the time?

HMs exist to stop people getting to areas they shouldn't be in too soon. Ie. If fly was a regular TM you could transfer/ trade a Pokemon with it to a new game and go anywhere you like right from the start. That may not actually be a bad thing but it would require a bigger shift in design...
  8. H

How full is your Pokedex?

I'm not sure of the exact numbers but i recently caught the whole Unova dex in White 2 and transfered them through to my new Y game. I'm working on building a living dex but have a very long way to go at the moment.
  9. H

GEN VI: 697 Pokedex need 22 more to complete it!

Will do :-) Might have to be later this evening or tomorrow now. I didn't get much of a chance to play last night & i'd forgotten just how many dream orbs i need to collect to unlock the special extensions. :dumb:
  10. H

No Probs :) I can't send PMs yet (<10 posts still) so, I'm in work at the moment and will need to catch them in radar then transfer them to my copy of Y via the bank... would tomorrow evening be ok? i'll be home from 5pm ish UK time.
  11. H

I should be able to sort these for you by re-setting my dream radar. Also may be able to sort Heatran although that may take a little longer as i'll need to catch it in my unfinished copy of Black 2.
  12. H

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Added as well. Thanks :)
  13. H

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Got my first shiny recently. I was just levelling up in a cave (with only one encounter type) to fight the elite 4 in White 2 and a shiny boldore showed up. :D Since then I've collected 2 reward shinys but no more wild captures. Yet....
  14. H

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

I've added my copy of X & friend code to the doc although I'm not sure of my safari type at the moment. Also, I have no friends who own a 3DS :bawl: so would appreciate it if anyone doesn't mind me adding them. :-)
  15. H

ORAS demo

Have you ever watched a bird of prey hunting? with the right wind/ updraft a bird can hover without needing to flap.
Back
Top Bottom