H
Local time
5:03 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, thanks ^_^

And yeah, I should be able to get on around then. I think we're only an hour apart, and I think I'm an hour ahead of you (I'm GMT -5).
    I could if I had a jolly ditto, sorry :(

Maybe I'll get lucky and hatch a jolly one on accident xD

But thanks so much ^_^ Just VM me when you finish.
    Hi, again ^_^

Remember how I said I got a Jolly Ditto? Well, I was going to get one in a trade just now, but the person who I was going to trade with me said that they thought they had one, but they checked their Boxes on the PC, and it turns out they already traded it :(

Could you breed me one, please? It doesn't have to be done today, so I hope it's no trouble. Plus, I can find someone else if you're busy. I can get you a Larvitar with Dragon Dance and Outrage ^_^ But you don't have to breed it for me if you don't want to.
    Nevermind about the Gligar, I finally got a Jolly Ditto ^_^ Thanks anyways!

But can you trade now? I have your Cranidos ready.
    Hi there! I saw your egg move thread, and I offered on an eevee, but that's not what this is about. I just have a question:

Could you breed me a Jolly Gligar with the egg move Baton Pass (I can supply the parent with Baton Pass)? I really need one of these, but I need a Jolly Ditto and I don't have one :( I can pay you back. Maybe a fossil pokemon, something else you need. I just need this ASAP, so that's why I'm asking. If you can't that's ok, I can find someone else.

Btw, your give away is great! I've been looking for an eevee with wish!
    hi.. why can't i ever catch you on ;; I'm wondering if you're still up for the trade of a piplup and my vulpix?
    If not, its no problem C:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom