1. H

News More gems found

We have the Pixie Plate
  2. H

So, Can we Expect SUPER ULTRA Training?

We've been able to take away EVs since Emerald version
  3. H

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I found my first ever wild shiny, a geodude! but, it was in a horde encounter, and the other geodudes attacked it with magnitude. It would have survived it hadn't been a critical hit >_<. On the gts I deposited a beautifly to get a silcoon. It is shiny, flawless, lvl 100, and only knows...
  4. H

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (Gen III remakes) ANNOUNCED

Re: The Generation III Remake Discussion Thats because it cannot connect with other games in the series.
  5. H

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) definitely not hatched, but it is probably generated.
  6. H

Do you want more or less New Pokémon Species in Generation 7 and beyond?

Platinum fixed it. I only said D/P.
  7. H

again, not in the d/p pokedex
  8. H

Pokémon Link: Battle/Battle Trozei Coming Mid-March on the 3DS eShop!

The phobos battalion steals a lot of pokeballs with pokemon in them, and you need to go to sneak into the storage places, and use the trozei device to send the pokemon back to the lab.(didn't use the internet which is why it isn't very detailed) Well, it seems that sky-forme shaymin OHKOs you...
  9. H

magmortar wasn't in the d/p regional dex.
  10. H

Pokemon Q/A

1. none unless shiny gyrados counts(it doesn't) 2. HG/SS Celebi that triggered the time travel event. 3. Firered 4. can't remember 5. squirtle 6. either HG or Y 7. Volcarona 8.I have a hard copy of Y and a free digital copy of X 9.Yveltal :sweat: 10.Yes
  11. H

Pokémon Link: Battle/Battle Trozei Coming Mid-March on the 3DS eShop!

I bought this game today, and it is quite fun. I especially like that ditto is 'guarded' by the bagon line.
  12. H

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

theres also shadow tag + taunt + destiny bond
  13. H

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) well, heatran, cresselia, and regigigas are not event pokemon. All of them are available in diamond, pearl, platinum, black 2, and white 2.
  14. H

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

IIRC the leftover pokemiles stay in the bank until you collect them, so you can take the 7 bp from the pokemiles, and the 9 leftover will still be there. it happened to me I guess though. Apparently, I didn't close bank properly, and it wouldn't let me use poke transporter or pokemon bank with...
  15. H

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

shiny poliwag and poliwhirl are only light blue, so he may have not known it was shiny until it was a poliwrath
Back
Top Bottom