Recent content by Hallelujah

1. Hallelujah

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition It works with Emerald too. I did it with my Latios which I got from Emerald and he gave me it.
  2. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Still awaiting for that one answer ;-;
  3. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition How do you unlock Box 31? I still can't unlock Box 31. I've gotten up to Rayquaza in Delta Episode and still Box 31 won't appear. Do I have to finish Delta Emerald in order to unlock it or something? (Yes I checked Pokemon Bank, still 30)...
  4. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition What's the Bronze/Gold Crown signifies at the Dex nav?
  5. Hallelujah

The Battle Frontier

Looks like Frontier Brain Music was found and possibly Battle Factory.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_UNG_MJRyc (Frontier Brain) http://puu.sh/cYmDS/5d6ead6dea.mp3 (Possibly Battle Factory)
  6. Hallelujah

The Delta Episode

If they were watching the GameXplain video, they probably mistook "Completing the National Dex" to Event Legendaries being in the game. You don't need Event Legendaries to complete the National Dex.
  7. Hallelujah

The Delta Episode

I'm sorry but can I get a source of this? If I'm not mistaken, the interview stated you'll be able to complete the National Dex with XY/ORAS.
  8. Hallelujah

Diancie Codes

I have 3 extra codes that I'm willing to trade. I'm looking for a Landorus, Entei, and Suicune. (Or any Shines but I prefer one of the three Legendaries over shines) They are NA
  9. Hallelujah

shiny lugia for diancie?

Still need one?
  10. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Final question, once a Steel-forme Wurmy evolves into a Wormadam, it's perm?
  11. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) So it changes forme right after the battle ends? (I assume it can change multiple times?)
  12. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) This has been bothering me for a long time since DP, how exactly does Burmy forme differences work? Like do I have a Grass Cloak Burmy battle in a building in order for it to change to Steel Cloak afterwards?
  13. Hallelujah

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Anyone have a Rhydon in their Friend Safari?
  14. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) So my friend beat the E4 but in my Friend Safari; it still has 2 boxes out of 3.. What is happening..?
Back
Top Bottom