Recent content by Hammer

1. H

Firestone Custom Pokeball Request Thread

Retrofitted the ball for containing the Charizardite X DiteXball
  2. H

Apologize for the wait, I didn't see someone had replied. Please enjoy Luxioball Presenting the Gemtop Luxioball, a high quality Unlimited ball built to best house the trainer's Luxio. With higher happiness, the pokemon's performance will improve greatly.
  3. H

Michedreavus' Art

The Wotter on her shoulder is adorbs.
  4. H

Just mentioning, I'm doing open requests if anyone's interested. Omega Ruby Keepsakeball Alpha Sapphire Keepsakeball I created these two a while ago for the OR/AS announcement.
  5. H

The Hammer falls

Ah, thank you everyone, glad to be here. Thank's Celebi, I think I will. And thanks once again for your help earlier. I just set up a shop in "Art Shops" if you guys are interested in seeing it. I make custom pokeballs.
  6. H

Why Alpha and Omega?

Because "Beta" wasn't as impressive as "Omega." One is 'beginning' the other is 'end,' keeping with the diametric theme's of pokemon gametitles (black white, gold silver) Also the shape on Groudon's hand looks better as an omega "O" shape, and Alpha's "A" shape looks better on Kyogre's fin.
  7. H

Requests Are Currently: OPEN "Closed" means I'm not actively filling requests, but you're welcomed to still leave one. Welcome once again, dear trainers, to Firestone's Pokeball workshop where you can order a custom pokeball or Apricorn container today! I am Hammer, the pokeball blacksmith...
  8. H

The Hammer falls

Howdy folks... If you've ever been around /vp/, you may or may not have run into me here or there. I go by Hammer, and in terms of Pokemon, I'm a Pokeball blacksmith. Seriously, that's pretty much what I do. I have a particular dream, involving the bulbapedia wiki and pokeballs, but I won't...
Back
Top Bottom