Recent content by Hammerite

1. H

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Nope, I came to see whether there was any announement that would explain why it is down.
  2. H

The Join Avenue Thread!

I don't know what Roxie's exact text is, but it's something along the lines of "I don't want to beat around the bush, so I'll tell you exactly where I want to go. A Cafe! A Flower Shop! A Nursery! A Dojo!" I don't remember if those are the exact ones, but she straight up tells you which shops...
  3. H

The Join Avenue Thread!

My JA is level 100 now. Dunno what I will do with all of the visitors! Maybe just let them wander around so that the avenue feels busy. Unless I have shops I'm trying to level up, of course.
  4. H

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Received in a trade. Shiny Lopunny. When I checked its IVs, I found that they are all zero. It is Lonely, has Cute Charm, female, nicknamed LOPUNNY. Arrived from Sinnoh at lv. 45 on 12/7/2012. Knows 4 moves from its level-up movelist. In a Safari Ball. No ribbons.
  5. H

I have had a good few days, I have female Scraggy, Heracross, Pinsir, Gurdurr, Shroomish, Seedot, Combee, and some other random rubbish from the new area. And in addition to that, I am the best at the Wailord game, out of everyone, in the world http://junk.orderofthehammer.com/wailord-156220.jpg
  6. H

Re: PGL Still down The Dream World is back up and I am the ~lord of the Wailords~
  7. H

Today I tucked in my Cubchoo. I visited the Icy Cave only four times (and the Spooky Manor once) before the Island dried up. I took home a female Rough Skin Gible. Items: Bug Gem Durin Berry Dusk Ball (2 times) Fire Gem Leppa Berry (2 times) Steel Gem Watmel Berry (2 times) Pokemon: Aron...
  8. H

Longest Streak?

Super Single: 52. Super Double: 56. Super Multi: 38. I really want to find someone local who's interested in teaming up to beat the Super Multi. I haven't really tried to build a long streak on the Super Single and Super Double Lines since beating the Bosses.
  9. H

Second visit to the Dream World since the Icy Cave opened up. I tucked in a Cryogonal. Visited the Icy Cave 6 times and the Windswept Sky once before the Island dried up. On my visits to the Icy Cave I found the following: Items: Durin Berry Leppa Berry (3 times) Normal Gem Pass Orb (2 times)...
  10. H

Global Link/Dream World Upgrades Detailed [Unova Pokémon Confirmed for Dream World]

Re: Global Link/Dream World Upgrades Detailed [Unova Pokémon Confirmed for Dream Worl Do we post in this thread what we encountered, then? I posted in the Dream World Discussion Thread under Pokemon Video Games. I ran into Baltoy, Cleffa, Cubone, Diglett, Dunsparce, Nosepass, Onix, Sandshrew...
  11. H

First visit to the Dream World to explore the Icy Cave. Tucked in a Cubchoo. Was sent to the Icy Cave 7 times in a row (on the 7th visit it was empty). Items: Belue Berry Dark Gem Durin Berry (4 times) Ghost Gem Grass Gem Heart Scale Ice Gem Pass Orb (4 times) Smooth Rock Watmel Berry (2...
  12. H

IV help! Somebody?

Assuming that only one of the parents holds a power item, that IV will definitely be passed down from that parent. Then the game will randomly select 2 out of the other 5 stats, and for each of them it will randomly decide which parent to take that stat's IV from. Then the remaining 3 IVs will...
  13. H

Favourite pokémon noise?

I like Chatot's cry. Also whenever I hear Victreebel's cry I hear "Hello, how are you?"
  14. H

Character Limit Extension

I would love to see them extend the character limit, particularly for player names. There's surely no longer a need to restrict to only 7 characters for the player name; at least make it 10 characters like for pokemon names. It would only add 6 bytes to the amount of storage required per pokemon.
  15. H

Yes, if you have not wished for a pokemon then the list of encountered pokemon will be the same when you next visit; it will not have been blanked.
Back
Top Bottom