Recent content by Handy

1. H

Like a Thief in the Night

Apologies for the delay; I've had a busy few weeks. A Theft and a Funeral “This isn't right, Frank.” Eli murmured anxiously as he watched the proceedings. Funerals had never been his thing; the brute, large man had always preferred to celebrate a man's life rather than mourn his passing. That...
  2. H

Thanks for the reviews guys. And as for Some Colour No Doubt's question when it comes to technology, well, that will be revealed as the plot continues. For now, enjoy Chapter One. --- Introduction Theft was a surprisingly competitive business. Nicholas was too young for this. Twelve years...
  3. H

COMPLETE: The Spider Who Wished To Be A Butterfly (short story, non-Pokemon)

I quite enjoyed this story. It was very sweet, and would be perfect for your target audience, assuming that like Obmare said, children are your audience. I feel that the part from where the pair met the Centipede and when it betrayed them could have been a bit longer, even if it was a children's...
  4. H

TEEN: Seasons, Book 1: Autumn

Re: Seasons, Book 1, Autumn A great start to what looks to be a really great story. As a character, I quite like Samia. The way he treats his duties is quite interesting; you'd think he'd at least put some effort into the mundane elements of being a champion after fighting his way there. The...
  5. H

Good afternoon. This is my first fanfic, hope you enjoy. --- Prologue He ran. He had to get out of here. Someone had to take a stand, and if the Revolution wouldn't do it, then he would. As the man fled the scene, he heard the cries of anger ripple through the streets behind him. He...
  6. H

The Killers

My favourite band, I've loved them since I first heard Mr Brightside. I bought their first album, and was hooked ever since, liking the new style as much as I like the old style. My favourite songs are All these things I've done, Dustland Fairytale, A Crippling Blow and Smile like you mean it.
  7. H

Which Will YOU Get? Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

Heartgold. My brother wants Silver as he got it in the first place, and I always go for the 'red' games in the line.
Back
Top Bottom