Recent content by Hannahmypet

1. H

Bulbawiki site issues thread

I'm getting the password problem too... This is kind of a problem, because I must've for some reason made my password different from my usual so now I'm locked out of Bulbapedia. Let me know when you fix it, please?
  2. H

Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contest - Topic 4: Changes to the Region

Re: Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contest - Week 4: Changes to the Region I'm not exactly the most original, but I'm gonna agree that the construction on the route between Castelia and Nimbasa will be completed. I'm going to say it will get a Game Corner there, because 1.) Unova doesn't have a...
  3. H

Obscure Ship Commiseration Corner!

Well, my avvie kind of makes it obvious now... hehe. I mean, it's not superduper obscure, but... there isn't much out there. Half of the content out there for them is from a certain person on here who draws them a lot. o3o I've gotten a little bit out of my usual obscurity more into the...
  4. H

Obscure Ship Commiseration Corner!

Because PokeShipping is totally an obscure pairing. /sarcasm While we're discussing Ranger ships, back when I was super into Rangers, I was the ONLY shipper for BatoRangerShipping that actually did anything about it. (I'm ashamed of most of the stuff I did for it back then, but that's beside...
  5. H

Shipping in B&W

I mean it's rather typical for pairing-wise. I just- it's too obvious. Most of the time, I leave N unpaired, to be quite honest, and any time I pair him it's just speculative, so it's not even a real pairing-type thing. I get what you're saying, but- eh, it's just not my thing. :/
  6. H

Shipping in B&W

Welp. I am going to be the unpopular opinion here and say that I personally do not like FerrisWheel. It's just... not my thing. N's story is just too special to pair him so typically. However, almost all my pairings are BW right now. ScientificShipping of course, DualRival is love, if not...
  7. H

Scientificshipping (Juniper x Fennel)

CAN YOU SAY OTP PLZ I flew around the room (with about as much success as Archen) when I saw this topic. Can I just say these two are adorable? I have infinite ideas for stories for these two, but no inspiration on any of them (except one and it's not the one I started). So, yeah. Stuff I...
  8. H

Which Ship has the best chance of becoming canon?

I have to disagree with the people who say ContestShipping, just because I don't think they'd go back to the Hoenn characters to canon-ify a pairing. RocketShipping is a definite, just because it's one of those pairs that a creator would go "hey, this is a good idea if we're going to add any...
  9. H

Rare Pairings

Well, that might explain it, considering I stay as far away as possible from that type of thing and any place where I might find it. *sigh* It's just like how for me, Fennel seems to be ignored as a character... she's really not, but most of the art and fiction about her are not for children's...
  10. H

Rare Pairings

Woo, I step on this forum and first page has my favorite obscure pairing of the moment, that being ScientificShipping (JuniperxFennel). Also, I don't know if I'm just not looking in the right places, but AirplaneShipping (ElesaxSkyla) seems at the very least not the biggest pairing for either of...
  11. H

No love for Brock?

Well, I agree with all of the posters above, but I feel like throwing in something else. HipsDon'tLieshipping (BrockxSolana) I apreciate a little bit, mainly because of my obsession with Rangers and the picture it was named after. Speaking of which, does anyone have that pic? I lost my copy...
  12. H

Fandom Bicycles?

Mine, I have to admit, is Kellyn. He's my favorite character, and I had a total fangirl crush on him. My OTP is BatoRanger (with Solana,) but I also pair him with Dawn, Kate, Rhythmi, Keith(one-sided from Keith's side)... probably others, but I don't recall. The one person I will never ever...
  13. H

Ranger Shipping: The Original or Batonnage?

BatoRangerShipper here! Yup, this is my opinion. Wah!:bawling: JK, You're entitled to you're own opinion, just like I am of mine. Why not really? I once had this idea that Kellyn & Solana got together, and Lunick & Kate got jealous, and they got together to make the two jealous, but then...
  14. H

The Thread of Obscure Shippings!

Hey, what about me? I'm the one who brought it up!:disgust: Poundingheart? That shipping is neat to me, but only a little, as I just borrowed my friends copy of DP Adventures 3. I saw it and was both intrigued and slightly creeped out. Oh well, now that you told me about that scene, I'm just...
  15. H

The Thread of Obscure Shippings!

This thread is awesome. You know what my OTP is? Batoranger (Kellyn/Hajime + Solana/Hinata). It's neglected because every shipper who ships Solana goes with Rangershipping, and since they only interact in the anime, it's overlooked by anyone who likes yaoi, because of my least fave (Aerial). I...
Back
Top Bottom