• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by HannahRAWRR

1. H

GEN VI: LF Unused Codes FT Codes, Events

Hey I'm looking for any unused Pokemon code except for Dragonite ^^ I can offer these codes: Dragonite Codes x78 7-11 Codes x2 Lugia PAL Rayquaza Codes x1 HK Rayquaza Codes x2 And a pretty large amount of 3rd-6th Gen Events. My list is a bit too big to fit but if you're looking for...
  2. H

GEN VI: LF New Events FT Look Inside

Hi everyone ^^ I'm looking for these new events preferably with proof: Strategy Guide Shaymin Movie Manaphy 7/11 Serena's Pancham 7/11 Ash's Pikachu 7/11 Latios 7/11 Latias Tanabata Jirachi 2015 -Pokemon XY OT: おりひめ Other languages of Tanabata 2015 Jirachi, Movie Hoopa, Lab Starters I can...
  3. H

Hannah's Trading Thread

Aww thank you! ^^ it was great trading with you too
  4. H

Hannah's Trading Thread

5th Gen Events 6th Gen Events
  5. H

Massive Event Dragonites for Trade!

Lol ^^ that all sounds good
  6. H

@xBatty I'm interested in as many as you want to trade ^^ Lol it's always awesome when you can get someone hooked on Pokemon :p My FC is 0018-2917-4419; IGN Hannah
  7. H

@xBatty Hi ^^ I'm interested in your Dragonite Codes. If you don't mind clones, I can offer these events: - Shiny Suicune - Shiny Entei - Shiny or non shiny Mew - Shiny Eevee If there are any other events/shiny legendaries you'd be interested in as well I can offer pokes from my thread ^^...
  8. H

Hannah's Trading Thread

3rd Gen Events 4th Gen Events
  9. H

Hannah's Trading Thread

Hi I'm always on the lookout for Event pokes! All my events are UT. Everything on my list will be cloned. Hopefully you see something you like ^^ Info: FC: 0018-2917-4419 IGN: Hannah Time Zone: PST/GMT-7 Wants: Any UT Events not on my list Any UT Event with a language different from what...
  10. H

Hannah's Trading Thread 2.0

Sorry I'm not too interested in shinies unless they're UT legendaries >.< if you need them for your dex, I wouldn't mind doing a touch trade for you ^^
  11. H

3rd Gen Events 4th Gen Events 5th Gen Events 6th Gen Events
  12. H

All my events are UT. For my events, I'm looking for UT events I don't have, UT XY/ORAS Shiny Legendaries, UT XY/ORAS competitive Legendaries, and UT competitive events. Everything on my list will be cloned. Hopefully you see something you like ^^ Specific Wants: Spring Carnival 2015 Shiny...
  13. H

Hannah's Trading Thread

I should be able to trade for awhile starting in an hour ^^
  14. H

Hannah's Trading Thread

K Your Pokemon is ready ^^
  15. H

Hannah's Trading Thread

Hi ^^ I should be able to breed you an HA Timburr with 0 in Speed. Depending on how busy my day is, I'll have it ready either later today or sometime tomorrow
Back
Top Bottom