Recent content by Kung Fu Ferret

1. Kung Fu Ferret

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Smite 2
  2. Kung Fu Ferret

Sounding Board 2.0 - Post & Discuss Your RP Ideas!

I recently had another idea similar to this where the humans are all from different points in human history.
  3. Kung Fu Ferret

My Fakemon region and whatnot.

Some info on the first partner Pokémon of the Pumoja region! Hynerba: The Plant Cub Pokémon Type: Grass This Pokémon is highly intelligent, despite its looks and the fact that it smells like bitter herbs. Its jaw strength can turn small rocks into dust. Kifembru: The Tiny Rhino Pokémon Type...
  4. Kung Fu Ferret

Communal Bulbagarden Dream Journal

Last night I had the weirdest dream. I was staying at the same hotel as a politician who I'm not going to name, and I had to steal bacon and eggs from his fridge to make an omelet.
  5. Kung Fu Ferret

Music Are there any songs/jingles that randomly get stuck in your head?

The skibidi toilet song. Ugh!
  6. Kung Fu Ferret

My Fakemon region and whatnot.

Pumoja is back again! Hynerba, Kifembru, and Bubbloon are the starters! Grass hyena, Fire rhinoceros, Water baboon.
  7. Kung Fu Ferret

What are your (non-Fan) Fiction pet peeves (non-manga/anime)?

Species profiling. Examples: carnivorous dinosaurs, hyenas, snakes. Luckily The Lion Guard tv show tried to remedy the Species profiling of hyenas by having a group of good guy hyenas introduced early on.
  8. Kung Fu Ferret

Video Game Quotes

"You know what I say to everyone who tries to gank me? Leaf me alone, birch!" - Ratatoskr ( as depicted in SMITE)
  9. Kung Fu Ferret

The TILT Thread (Today I Learned That…)

Today I learned that the first paleoart was a statue of a dragon in Austria based on the skull of a woolly rhinoceros. I can't remember the name of the village where the statue is, though.
  10. Kung Fu Ferret

What are some strange laws in your state/country?

In Massachusetts, you can't let a gorilla ride in the backseat of your car. Does this mean they have to ride shotgun?
  11. Kung Fu Ferret

In Memoriam: Celebrities

Reptile enthusiast YouTuber Brian Barczyk lost his battle with pancreatic cancer on the 14th
  12. Kung Fu Ferret

Communal Bulbagarden Dream Journal

Something about a furry-themed restaurant opening up at the mall.
  13. Kung Fu Ferret

The Character A-Z Game

Thoth (Egyptian god)
  14. Kung Fu Ferret

What are some pet peeves that you have?

People who insist on using their cellphones while driving. It's illegal here, but nobody seems to care. It's dangerous!
Back
Top Bottom