Local time
12:02 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello koolhk! ^^ you can just VM me in the mean time. I haven't made a shop yet. *goes to the art section.*

EDIT: it's here.
    Just don't forget to make me the person who claimed Turtwig. Because I changed my name.
    On the "Claim A Pokémon" thread, there's a Jarooda that claimed Turtwig, right? That's me. I changed my username.
    Would you please edit mine?

My former username was Solrock, incase you haven't checked.

My idea of this, is since Skylocust/Geno$ect was allowed a claim change to something un-claimed, I thought it would be alright if you changed mine. :3

If you can go ahead and edit mine to Gigigiaru, instead of Soleock, that would be amazingly awesometastic. :-D
    Yeah. They weren't kidding when they said it would make you go, "Is this a Pokémon game?".

Nope. They had been posted a few times on 2ch and 2chan before Aiko posted them.
    I think it was just a big troll job where they would post the rumors on the "big" imageboards and textboards.
    Same here.
    To be honest, I'm glad Aiko's rumors were false.

It makes me wonder where he got this stuff from, though. He wasn't the only person to post these things and he wasn't the first. It makes me wonder even though his rumors were fake.
    He is a Chinese football player who was loaned to Antwerp by Manchester United and played splendidly well there. Though he now plays in the Portuguese League and doesn't play very well.

P.S. I am a Chinese.
    I'm afraid I only have this one.
    Nope. All you need to do is find a clip with the screencap you want, press the "printscrn" button on your keyboard, and just paste it to MS paint or another program like that.

I hoped this helped. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom