Recent content by はりそん

1. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

That's the right format^_^
  2. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

It's just for fun! Please use the correct format^^
  3. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Sorry but you need atleast 20 posts before claiming a Pokemon.
  4. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Please use the correct format before claiming a Pokemon.
  5. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

I'm dropping my claim on Yamasak^_^
  6. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

That is actually the right way to change a Pokemon claim^_^
  7. Preview BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshiram"

Re: BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshira If you mean DVD's Australia does still get them, we have every Pokemon movie so far except Jirachi Wishmaker and Destiny Deoxys.
  8. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

You already claim Dodrio, also unless you mean a different thread most of the Pokemon in your sig haven't been claimed by you. Please use the correct format before claiming a Pokemon.
  9. Mystery Dungeon: Black and White

Re: First screenshots of PMD Gen V Two new images have been posted up, please make this be a fake game!
  10. Mystery Dungeon: Black and White

Re: First screenshots of PMD Gen V It's also suspicious how the images would leak so early, I doubt a magazine being released this week would reveal the games.
  11. Mystery Dungeon: Black and White

Re: First screenshots of PMD Gen V I hope this isn't real, it would be such a disappointment when a Wii game (atleast in my opinion) would be more interesting and more needed.
  12. Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion (READ FIRST POST) Considering it was made a big deal that Unova was far from all other current regions and the fact that in Unova only new Pokemon can be found suggests a possible remake wouldn't have any Unova Pokemon. It would however probably have...
  13. Contest Zekrom or Volcarona

(Sorry I can't seem to get the pictures up)! So, who looks better, who do you find more useful and who do you just overly prefer? In terms of appearance its hard, I probably will have to vote both^_^
  14. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Please use the correct format before claiming a Pokemon.
  15. Dengeki DS announces new Pokémon game: Details to be revealed in May 21 issue

You have changed your tune from thinking its MD4. I'm really excited about the revealing of this game, whatever it is I am ready to play a new Pokemon game (assuming Typing DS will be exclusive to Japan)?
Back
Top Bottom