1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
Harmful Heron
Last Activity:
Nov 20, 2017 at 5:49 PM
Blog Posts:
Student

Harmful Heron

Reactionary for a better future, from San Francisco

Harmful Heron was last seen:
Viewing thread If you were in charge of the show what would you change?, Nov 20, 2017 at 5:49 PM
    1. Ebail
      Ebail
      Nice avatar.
      1. Harmful Heron likes this.
    2. winstein
      winstein
      I will be available at around 9pm (UTC +8) or 6am (UTC -7) onward. If that's too early for you, perhaps I could wake up early at 9am (UTC +8) or 6pm (UTC -7) . Could you tell me if the times on your end are accurate? I used the Time Zone Converter to get the times.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. winstein
        winstein
        I was checking your friend status, then got back online. Now I can see you in the Friend List
        Jun 3, 2017
      3. Harmful Heron
        Harmful Heron
        Thank you. I'll be sure to come back to your tradeshop when I hit brick wall.
        Jun 3, 2017
        winstein likes this.
      4. winstein
        winstein
        You're welcome. I would also like to thank you for Pokemon that are difficult to obtain.
        Jun 3, 2017
    3. Karamazov
      Karamazov
      It's okay, they live in Best Yu Boy, and they make him 4x the best boy now by association.
    4. White Crow
      White Crow
      Okay I am online, will be for about 10 minutes or so. If I disconnect just send me a vm to get back online
    5. White Crow
      White Crow
      We are going nowhere.. any evoltionary stone will be fine then. Let me know if you can trade okay?
    6. White Crow
      White Crow
      I will try to be in 3 hours then, you never answered me if you had any special ball females to give in return tho.
    7. White Crow
      White Crow
      Hey, sorry for being away. A what times are you usually online to trade and your timezone?
    8. Dolce
      Dolce
      Sorry. It seems like I missed you completely. >.<
    9. Dolce
    10. Dolce
      Dolce
      Hey let me know when you can pick up Caterpie, my time zone is EST and I'll be checking in at regular intervals today. And I'll be around a majority of the day on Thursday, and Friday.
    11. Karamazov
      Karamazov
      I haven't made a thread in a while, but I believe you go to Edit Post -> Go Advanced, and you should have the option available. :-)
    12. Blahmon
      Blahmon
      lol, that's ok. xD

thank you for the Choice Scarf and enjoy Torchic. :)
    13. Blahmon
      Blahmon
      ok, I'll be on wifi in a minute
    14. Blahmon
      Blahmon
      I just added you back. Let me know when you're ready to trade and I'll send Torchic over to you. :)
    15. A Fire Hazard
      A Fire Hazard
      Well, I work everyday, so just let me know sometime when you'll be available in the morning and I'll try to be online then :)
    16. A Fire Hazard
      A Fire Hazard
      That's ok. Would you like to try again in the morning?
    17. Charizard6168
    18. Charizard6168
      Charizard6168
      hey strider ready when you are :)
    19. Charizard6168
      Charizard6168
      yeah just remind me your ign and we are good to go
      mine is Taher
      will Be online in 5 mins
    20. Charizard6168
      Charizard6168
      hey its been two days
      Not to bee too desperate but could i get the clone now??
      If no could you tell me approx. how much time will it take??
      but thnx anyway
  • About

Student
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation V (DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Krookodile / Waruvial
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Flying
    Favorite Region:
    Unova / Isshu
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Viridian City Earth Badge
    I'm a fucking genius.

Signature

There is patience and then there is sloth.