• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Peppermint Phoenix

1. Peppermint Phoenix

The Pokémon Company issues brief public statement in response to recent online discussions of potential IP infringement by developers of Palworld

Translation: "Dear Pokémon fans: we would have already sued them if we think we'd win. Please stop spamming our email" Palworld plagerized Pokémon in the same way Spaceballs plagerized Star Wars. They had years to sue them before the game's release. Nintendo is super cease and desist happy...
  2. Peppermint Phoenix

What is your LEAST favorite Pokémon game?

I hate every mainline Pokémon game for the Nintendo Switch for specific reasons for each but it's a toss up between SWSH and Let's Go. SWSH sparked a Fandom civil war that I bitterly lost and set the precedent that until a miracle happens no Pokémon game will have all the Pokémon retroactively...
  3. Peppermint Phoenix

Happy 20th anniversary to the no no website

@dig nope the party hats on tha posts say 20.
  4. Peppermint Phoenix

Happy 20th anniversary to the no no website

20 years ago someone got salty that SomethingAwful were anime haters so, he took 2chan from Japan and doubled it so he had people to talk about anime with.
  5. Peppermint Phoenix

In light of recent VGC news

The reason why I want IV changes that affect breeding instead of just rusty bottle caps is that during gen 6 people used clones of 6 31IV dittos. They were willing to put in work just as much randomness as required legitimately. I want people to have the ability to retroactively earn that what...
  6. Peppermint Phoenix

Your controversial opinions

The Pokemon Company is owned by Gamefreak, Nintendo, and Creatures Inc. It doesn't control them.
  7. Peppermint Phoenix

In light of recent VGC news

I am once again asking for changeable IVs. Bottle caps attempted to fix the right problem but the execution was off of what I wanted Here's my proposal: One NPC increases a IV of a level 100 by 1 point in exchange for a big level drop. Another lowers the IV of a level 100 Pokémon in exchange...
  8. Peppermint Phoenix

Your controversial opinions

Going to go beyond my normal controversial opinion of "Pokémon games should have all the old Pokémon like they used to" and say that not only should Scarlett and Violet have all the Pokémon patched in but also Sword and Shield should too including the gen 9 Pokémon. If patching in Pokémon is...
  9. Peppermint Phoenix

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

So does anyone have faith in the 8/8/2023 presentation rumor?
  10. Peppermint Phoenix

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

At times I hate people using starters for smug reactions and I hate gens 8 and 9 because of the dexcut so yeah for the moments I am looking at a smug Quaxly reaction image it's my least favorite Pokémon. This is a hard game with how many Pokémon they are Jynx
  11. Peppermint Phoenix

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

I wished Gamefreak knocked off the slow ice type bs and hate how it takes the whole game to evolve but I find its dumb face endearing Tsareena
  12. Peppermint Phoenix

How would you sell merch of the above Pokémon?

The rules of the game are simple one poster picks a Pokémon and the next post comes up with an idea for game, anime, cartoon, manga, comic, Pokémon Go event, etc that the Pokémon company could use to sell merch of that Pokémon. For instance if someone said "Rattata". I could respond with "add...
  13. Peppermint Phoenix

In a personal level, how are you dealing with the end of Satoshi's adventures?

I mostly moved on. I've accepted BW killed Ash's characterization for me. His character development between the later series doesn't make sense and it's impossible to fill in the gaps. Trying to would break the character even more and ruin him for other people. To me my Ash, the Ash that...
  14. Peppermint Phoenix

How long do you give it until Ash, Pikachu and Team Rocket returns?

He will appear during sweeps every two to four years unless they are really really desperate he might cameo every year.
Back
Top Bottom