• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
H
Local time
1:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been busy so its been difficult to read but I'll try to get them done soon. I should have one done by tomorrow
    Hhaaha, it'll probably go horribly awry. Every date plan we have never pans out--he was gonna come over yesterday to visit before he went home (he lives like two hours away), but then his car broke down when he was like... 20min away. So I had to go rescue him, and he got to spend the night instead of just visiting xD happy misfortune

Blegh, that sounds worse 0_0 continuous things are horrible. Unless it's like... continuous fun. That's great xD
    The kittens are Haru (siamese kitty) and Atlas (orange tabby). And the lucky guy is named Caleb ^^ a fellow Pokémon enthusiast, super nerdy and all the cutes =P

Oooh so summer schools?
    That's cuz I'm never around--it's hard to talk to or text people during the school year, except when they're in the same room as me =C everything's awesome, I'm soon to be engaged, I have two kittens, and I have one more term of college before I'm dooooone. Currently it's summer break though. Yourself?
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the Harryheart be modding now? When did this happen? Why am I so outta touuuuch 8C *sob* Congrats buddy!
    I've been okay. So busy with school it's not even funny. xD As soon as I think of something good I'm changing. I learned Krina was a city in Germany and when I changed it during that time it changed. xD So now I'm Devilish Mikale. I love devils~.
    Hey, Harryheart. If you remember me, I'm Palamon. Getting a name change here soon, lol. How are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom