H
Local time
1:35 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, since it's your birthday and you befriended me, I think I'll read your fanfic >w<
    Yeah, she's an author so that's why she did it- she complains a lot, that people are hunting her down and stuff. She kept going on and on, so I said 'Well, you did want to be an author... and now you are.'. ^_^- I don't like facebook really, my sisters made me get an account but all it's doing is spamming up my inbox.
    My grandma is on facebook XD- of her own doing too. And my Great Grandma, she couldn't get her new comeputer tower to work, so my uncle came over to help her- he pushed the on button XD ahaha. Now we wonder if her old tower was just fine and she couldn't figure out to press the button.
    My mom let me use her cellphone yesterday, I wanted to call my best friend and wish her a happy birthday- cuz we were at the airport at the time. I dialed the number, and nothing happened... took me a minute to figure out to push the green button -_-'.
    Yuppers, very very busy for me- gotta clean the entire house, make trips to visit family, pick up exchange students, send off the old xchangies, etc...
    Sorry for hardly having time to reply to you and stuff ^_^- I'll be back home soon, so then it'll be much easier to talk. I hope your stomach feels better though =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom