Harubi
Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heel mooi! Succes met het vinden van de andere (alhoewel ik het nu wel betwijfel of je aan een Meloetta en Genesect kunt komen).
    Yay, ben echt blij om dat te horen! Heel graag gedaan. Ben echt heel blij met deze aanvulling :D Mijn Legendary collectie is bijna compleet! :)
    Well then. I can give you Rayquaza for Keldeo and Registeel for Arceus. Or another combination of your preference.

My Friend Code is 3612-3193-6534
    And also, I wouldn't have any problems with temporally trading you my Rayquaza, Registeel and Moltres. If only I get them back safe and sound within one or a couple of days.
    Well, if only I can send it over to XY, I'm happy with it. I completed the National Dex and own pretty much every Pokémon, except for Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect and legit Shaymin, Darkrai and Arceus (only have these three hacked). These six I want, but most of all the first three. But I already saw you don't have Meloetta or Genesect.
    It was refreshing hearing the other side of the debate without Gamefreak getting attacked personally. I've seen quite a few people on here attacking Gamefreak over Pokemon bank, something they don't ever deserve. I'm glad you enjoyed the discussion.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom