• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Haruka_Rules!
Local time
4:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What if we meet one day in new year eve?

i really will make a very beautiful eve if ghat happened oneday. maybe going to dance song
    D
    Happy New Year! :)
    Reactions: ManUtd22
    Haruka_Rules!
    Haruka_Rules!
    Happy late new years to you too. Sorry for replying late. Just came back today from my one year hiatus. :)
    D
    Deleted member 72389
    Sorry for replying so late. It's nice to hear from you again. How are you doing? :)
    Happy birthday!

Hope you come back around here soon.
    Haruka_Rules!
    Haruka_Rules!
    Me either. I guess I just lost interest in SM after watching the first few episodes.

Not atm. I beat most of the games I already have before my PC died. I am looking forward to Ni no Kuni games once my HDD arrives.

Any games on Steam that you want to get?
    Trainer Gabriel
    Trainer Gabriel
    Honestly, I'd say there may be a few older games that I'd like to pick up when they're on sale, but nothing too recent or major that I already have that I can think of.

Sorry, but what do you mean by HDD?
    Haruka_Rules!
    Haruka_Rules!
    Same here too.

Hard drive. I didn't use "HD" since that's commonly used for high definition. xD
    Happy birthday to ya! Hope you've been doing well!
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Absolutely. Summer isn't a good time to do something like play games anyway. The fall and winter always get the best releases
    Haruka_Rules!
    Haruka_Rules!
    True indeed. Also great holiday deals too. Any games that you want to get in the fall and winter seasons?
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Yesh I mean the only game I really got lately is Let's Go Eevee. I thought Fallout 76 was gonna be a way to go but I just couldnt agree to a fully online game with 0 NPC. Fallout needs NPC to give the story depth.
    D
    Hey, Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have lots of fun today! :D
    How are you serena? Are you fine?

I hope that everything is fine, and hope that you will back here so I can pos with you; I love you my best lovely Haruka_Chan cutey friend, and you will post me
    Haruka_Rules!
    Haruka_Rules!
    It's good seeing you again. :) Just came back today from my one year hiatus. :) I went through some difficult times but everything is well now.
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    Glad to meet you my love how are you? Glad to see your answers

I am so zorry for you and please take my big pure hug
    Visit you and date you at the same time my love. I am writing it until now and when i will dinish i will give you the story and give Captain Pallet also.
    Yep i am waiting the new episode of digimon and hope to see the date between Haru Shinka, Eri Karan, and haru's girl which is Ai Kashiki.
    Thanks for liking my avatar, and really Happy that if we are in love my love. Yep, I see the new season for the Digimon which is Appli monters I love o much, and the I love all of Haru Shinka, Eri Karan, and haru's girl which is Ai Kashiki. I reached to episode 13, and will see it again
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom