Haruka_Rules!
Local time
12:00 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If it doesn't bother you, can you please tell me where I can find the old May Club on this new forum? Thanks~
    Edit: To clarify, I'm talking about the OLD one and not the social clubs we had at the last forum. Thanks Again~
    I see. .w. Though I got my PS2 hooked up again so I started a new file in Most Wanted yesterday ^^
    D
    It would be great if they got together in the movie! And yeah NGE has very good character development. :)
    D
    Oh that's sad because I used to like those groups. :(

Alright, I'll tell you when I start watching it. :)

Yeah, I think Shinji and Asuka will make an interesting couple. :D I like Rei (though Asuka is my favorite), but yeah I also think she doesn't behave like a normal teenage girl.
    D
    And yeah the 420 character limit is annoying. I hope they fix it soon too. :(
    And I think you must have chosen Asuka's path in that game. ^_^
    D
    The new forums are really pretty. :) I especially liked that it's all pink because that's my favorite color! But I miss the old forums. Especially all those groups. :(
    Are the groups still here or have they gone? Because I couldn't find them anywhere.
    That spinoff sounds really good. I'll definitely watch it. :) I read about it on wiki and its looking really interesting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom