4:24 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• glad to hear that you had fun with your friend when your travelled
    I love England then japan
    My dream city is London then Tokyo
    both are the best
    I love travell however I love you more than myself too
    Mmm...well it gets a bit more complicated as the series progresses, but *basically* this young human soldier from space winds up stranded on a post-apocalyptic Earth and has to adapt to its very different culture. And by post-apocalyptic I mean it's been hundreds of years since the apocalypse and Earth is now a water-filled planet where people roam the seas in giant fleets.
    Thanks and sure :)
    And I just realized I'm the only one wearing a sleeveless top in class...xD
    Edit: I just finished; it went well :)
    and you are in this point "Sometimes being busy is not a bad thing as it is better than being bored"
    to tell you the truth I became hate the weekend and holiday because it is so boring, however I love them when I travell
    I love you my girl
    We are sharing the things that we love and we share the thing that we hate too because we are couple
    I love you
    Its alright so far.
    Aw that sucks. Did you try to recalibrate the touch screen?
    I forgot one point about why we couple
    As I said "We really couple; because no one of both of us like new animes too much expect the girly and romance animes", however I forgot to tell about we also couple for loving this awesome opening for XYZ
    We really couple; because no one of both of us like new animes too much expect the girly and romance animes
    I really love them and love you too my friend
    welcome back to your avatar - I ope you will not be busy
    To tell the truth, I am too much busy too
    I agree.
    Yeah I saw it live when the new series premiered a few weeks ago :)
    Oh btw do you want to trade 3ds codes? I just got WiFi and am going to set it up soon ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom