Haruka_Rules!
Local time
3:45 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. :( Colosseum, it felt more serious.

Kanto, eh I just didn't enjoy it much, but that's the wonders of opinions. xD
    I see. o.o Honestly I wouldn't normally mind a lack of online multiplayer, but for a game like this, I can see how that'd be a downer.

Oh, yeah that does sound more realistic. ^^
    Awww. :< What did they say was wrong with it?

.... so basically we'll play WO3 a day from now? XDDD
    I do, but it's not really in good shape, + this summer is really brutal, so I'm keeping it unplugged until I can afford to do something.

Those would be nice :(
    Still craving Mario Kart 8. I watch streams every day, and I wish I could play with them :(

All I can do is play Wii alone for now. All I have left to do is get star ranks on 150cc and Mirror. Going to be tough...
    But that's not a good way to teach someone to value their things! :p

I really don't do much on a daily basis aside from class work, if anything I've been watching a few let's plays and listening to music really. Yourself? :)
    Ah, BlazBlue ... wait, they made one for the 3DS? Interesting. o.o

Yay! ^^ What should we start with?
    Will do.
    I just hope I can replace it before it goes :/

Don't have a safe way to store all this stuff.... Mostly music and anime.
    Probably.
    That old laptop went through 3 or 4 different chargers. The cable always split open b/c it had to be shared with my brother and sister. They were always bending it :/

And my specs....
    i7 2600K @ 4.2 GHz, 8GB RAM, a 560 Ti, & a 1 TB hard drive I may need to replace soon b/c it's been about 3 years, dunno if it will die soon.
    I've seen warnings before, but they only seem to happen when I move it downstairs.
    I see. :3 I was never really good at standard fighters like that. Even WO3's "Duel Mode", which plays a lot like them, is something I struggled with. xD Smash is probably the only fighter I'm at least somewhat good at.

Alright then~ :D We could tag-team in WO3!
    I can't afford to replace anything, so no wonder I take such good care of my stuff lol

I remember when I built my computer... Old laptop went to my sister and it started falling apart.

She got a new one for Christmas and had to get it repaired some time this year... From what I remember, she broke the hinges and the screen came off.
    Oh, interesting :3 Are you a fan of the DOA series?

Of course! :D I only have two games though. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom