• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Haruka_Rules!
Local time
8:55 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's the best way to teach someone imo!

They always do lol. It's definitely a strong point of the company as a whole.
    Nice! I might have to check it out .... oh great, another series for me to check out. x_x

Ooh, I noticed we were close a few days ago, but I didn't realize we passed the mark. Splendid! :D
    Seems so! :)

Yeah exactly. :p

Hmm I do agree, though my main gripe has always been it has a limited amount of RPGs.
    GTA is fun yeah. Spore is such a great game! You should check it out. And Sims is so fun. I had this weird obsession with it last year. I used to always come to school and tell everyone or give them an update of my sims family xD

Yes!

Yeah, it was! Black is cool :) My 3DS is that color also.
    He hopefully won't, if he learned his lesson. ^^;

Not much, just watching a Pokemon XD play through on YouTube. You?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom