Haruka_Rules!
Local time
1:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh wow, and here I thought it was a few stray tapes. I bet your marathon-ing the series!

True words ehe. Plus knowledge is definitely valuable.

Oh that sounds fun! My old college never offered anything like that. Have you had a meeting yet?
    Naughty? D| such cruelty to my innocent self I.. didn't meant it that way.. but I love to flirtalk so yeah xD, but we can play if you want~ jk. I was talking about your destructive self :p
    That's right~ Though the old design was a lot better imo.. Mostly I don't like the way her bandana is now. Brawly got an awesome design change though :crush:.

Congrats! Gonna start a new game? Or just for collection sake? :3
    So was it as Grand as it seems in person? ^^

I see. :)

Really? That's cool, but mine was finished in March. XD
    Is there any way I can wake up the demon inside you? >:D

"superior DVD" XD oh since you're a Haruka fan I can't help but ask what do you think about the new design :p
    Cool. That sounds nice. :)

I know I would. :) Doesnt seem likely. I know, but the time needed to watch all of them...
    That's pretty cool, I think my first one was Colosseum actually; I remember when Colosseum came out, I really wasn't in to Pokémon at the time, but I saw the commercial for Colosseum, and I really wanted to play it! :) Hawlucha definitely isn't as good as Aerodactyl in terms of stats, but it's still a pretty good Pokémon. :) Honestly, one reason I want to use it is because one guy said in a YouTube video that Hawlucha is one of his all time least favorite Pokémon because it bothers him on a conceptional level; in his opinion, Hawlucha's design as a luchadore wasn't suppressed enough, and he doesn't have enough suspension of disbelief to have it bother him because he think it's so uncreative in terms of other Pokémon designs. Whatever though, I think it's a stupid reason to not like Hawlucha, but all of that got me looking in to Hawlucha and I really like it honestly! :) I always wanted to use Aerodactyl in FireRed and LeafGreen, but I never did because you get it so late in the game and I really needed a flying type before then so because of that I always used Dodrio instead. :) Which, don't get me wrong, I love Dodrio, it's a fantastic Pokémon, and I think it's the second best flying type in FireRed and Leafgreen aside from Aerodactyl, and it's really overlooked by a lot of people, so I love Dodrio, but I love Aerodactyl too and I was always bummed I was just never able to use it because it always appeared too late. :)

I will, for sure! :) Aww, bummer; do you maybe know someone who does? :/

Oh wow, that's an awesome deal! :D
    I agree. They weren't popular here in America but it's such a shame because the Saturn had a lot of good games. I've never owned a Dreamcast but goodness, do those games look like a lot of fun. :D

Wow! That's pretty awesome! My dumb motion plus adapter is starting to malfunction. :'( Without it I cannot finish Skyward Sword!!! Noooo!!!! ;.;

The only bad Zelda and Mario games I can think of were third party creations (Hotel Mario, Mario is Missing, and that Zelda PC game based on that horrible cartoon show), but fortunately they don't count! :D Well, I am not being completely fair. I did like the Mario is Missing soundtrack. XD Pokemon is always great times! <3
    [ That sounds great. What kinds of rides were there? :)

Really? I wish my school was offering that, but then again I only watched Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z. :p Cool That sounds awesome. ^^]
    Oh what episodes are they? And that's cool you still have working tapes and a VCR I have nothing like that myself.

Seems so. ^^ But of course, while a diploma can get you a job a higher education always puts you in a better position.
    No rampage? D: but you should riot!
    I'm not in school anymore :p But maybe I should have done it :< well too late.

No Hoenn? But Haruka? D|
    I am too. :3

You don't? D: Bummer.

Hey, I'm actually gonna log off now. We can talk more tomorrow or something :D
    Indeed. :3 They also have retractable anti-air missile pods on their shoulders, and they can fly! :D Unfortunately you can only get them rather late in the game due to how the ECA's super units work, but ... I'd say it's worth it when you can finally get them.

Uhh ... it's hard to describe. For me anyway. xD But it's on Netflix if you wanna check it out. :3 As for why I've been more motivated to watch that, well ... it's easier when it's on TV. For some reason. xD
    You're my sis! >:D
    Really? I was picturing you in the field screaming and going on a rampage if your team loses xD Hey that's.. convenient to say the least :p
    Well we have but we never had something like that on our schools, guess we were too simple for clubs and such things .. ..

Noooo way :lol:, those are memories in tapes ^^. Mine's in a dark corner rotting xD which one's do you have~?
    All sorts of things! New units, new buildings, new support powers, new game mechanics ... xD
    Well, they don't necessarily talk about the new things all the time, the dev team just plays matches against each other and new things are explained as they show up during those matches. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom