• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Haruka_Rules!
Local time
3:00 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep, I am so happy so happy so happy so happy for your year, and I will be so happy and I will have a very nice if I spend it with you my love.
    What do you think of my avatar my love?
    Yep, you should see agent aika and the entire season of it
    Glad to hear all things my love and I am so happy for you
    Happy new year and I am looking to spend my time with you I will see the anime you told me
    D
    Hey there! Merry Christmas! Hope you have lots of fun today! :D
    I finished the Agent Aika, it is so awesome anime, and I will finish the new version of it aika r-16 mission, with aika ryona and aika ryona drama
    You told me about that you love Hundred, and I also think it is so awesome, but is this anime an ecchi anime? I also see too, As long as you see then I will, and as long as I see then you will see we are conbi
    I will begin with Keijo!!!!!!!!, kiniro mosaic, and will see the entire seasons of the mahou sensei nei, then I will see wha t I should see. What do you think of my new avatar?
    ues I know them, and I already saw thee seasson 1 before some years, but I want to see them both with each other
    I am happy that I heard you

Yes I also love the animes that you recongized before minutes, but I am now think about seeing Kiniro mosaic the season 1 again and then the second one
    Hug you my love. and I hope the busy for me, not for you
    I hope that you will see them soon, and I really loved the eppisoodes
    What do you think of the new season?
    To me it is so awesome, and I love them too much. The three girls are so beautiful, and so awesome, the electric fat boy, and the kukui are so cool
    It is been a long time my friend, how are you?
    Yep, the biance was so cute in that time, and I hope if the sense for the kiss between Ash, and Serena is the adorable also
    I alwayys want to meet you, and if we visit London and Tokyo then it will so adorable
    D
    No problem! And thanks, my birthday was indeed awesome. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom