Haruka_Rules!
Local time
2:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah... I know there are some laptops coming out that don't have fans, which is pretty exciting. If you have no fan and use a solid-state drive, that eliminates a lot of moving parts that could go bad.

Nope, I think I'm a little too wedded to Windows at this point. ;p
    Hm. Haven't seen either of those myself, and never even heard of Rebuild, but I'm glad you liked them. What of the Pokémon anime?

Ah, that's nice. I enjoyed Pokémon X myself (though I still haven't played OR/AS), and Steam will keep you busy. I don't have a Steam account myself as of yet, and that's probably mostly because I have a GOG account that, along with other console games, has been keeping me busy enough.

I have been playing quite a few games myself over the summer and prior... but I must confess that I have yet to fulfill my promise to play any of the Zelda games discussed before. :(
    Sometimes it's so hard to explain :/
    I watched one today (digital), just didn't like it as much. And no it's not a new episode, there are a few ones that were digitally animated before it switched over.
    I just bought it from their online store. I got lucky, because my old laptop was starting to make some really ugly sounding noises. I think it was about to die. :B
    A Lenovo Y50. It's a much, much more expensive laptop than yours. xD I think it was $1800 but I got it for $1350 due to a sale.
    I'm waiting for the day someone reproduces the look of old anime while still doing it digitally...

I know it's not impossible, it's just that nobody probably wants to.
    Oh, absolutely. I'm happy to be able to pay off my school loans and such.

... Jeez, how old is it? ;p
    I listen to doujin music and idol music ^-^ Doujin music is like music for indie games, a lot of the stuff I listen to is fantasy/symphonic influenced.

I haven't watched Evangelion yet!
    I'm web surfing toooo! I'm looking for new albums to download ^-^ Where are you surfing? :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom