Haruka_Rules!
Local time
10:55 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it is a plane for fly dubai.. both are stupid and horrible
    i know this anime but didn't too much
    Yeah. It was pouring too. Luckily we had umbrellas, so all we really got wet was our socks. xD

Yeah it was awesome~ :D

Thanks~ :D
    lol yup~ They ended up closing the park early tho cause it started raining. xD

We went to Six Flags in New Jersey.
    I loved your answer "Indeed. Maybe someday you and I could visit one of the countries in the future. :)" When I said "I want to kiss serena, may and dawn"
    my trip was fine but i hate the plane and the plane company that we used for going and back
    thanks ^^
    Awesome~ :D

It was great. Kind of got sick for a little bit cause I kept going on one ride after the other, but it was fun. And I'm still sore from all the walking. xD
    A lot of K-Pop songs tbh. Mainly BTS songs~ Cause I love them. xD I also love Adore U by Seventeen.

Awesome~ Have fun~ :D Me and my friends went to an amusement park the other day.
    Hi ^^
    I liked too - I like the picture for new girls characters in pokemon games - I am glad that iris not in the picture because she is too herrible
    Yes maybe one when we will see each other
    Oh right, Now I am in my home my friend
    How are you?
    My too i loved the kiniro mosaic first because england and tokyo and then when i saw the anime the story was very good
    I love all character in k-on
    England and tokyo are the best and always wil be
    Arigatou, I love ainstubul yowever my fqvouritw or one one my favourite cities - my best country is england and best city is london then japan and tokyo
    I am happy that you are like me - love dawn, may and serena so so so much
    And i really love k-on like you
    Exactly! Any studio who can make that kind of magic happen is awesome in my book!

I guess it's just us getting older. A part of me wishes I can go back and relive stuff, but at least the videos are there and will never be gone from existance. That makes me happy. =)

I've never seen that show. I gotta check it out one of these days. =D While I've never seen the Japanese dub of Cowboy Bebop, I hear the dub was superior to it. Is that true? I remember the acting being okay but, then again, I've never seen the Japanese version. ^^;

Ooh, thanks for the warning. I've been wanting to watch it online but fansubs ruin the fun if they are done poorly. Guess I'll be waiting for the DVD release, as well. Can't wait!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom