Haruka_Rules!
Local time
8:57 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Exactly! Though with something like Mass Effect, better shooting gameplay came at the cost of everything else being disgustingly streamlined...so I guess sometimes it's a tradeoff ><
    And speaking of Spectre, New Trailer is dropping tomorrow :)

I have A LOT to mention so get ready LOL:
    Mission Impossible Rogue Nation, Fantastic 4, Mr. Holmes, The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials, Sicario, The Martian, The Peanuts Movie, The Hunger Games MockingJay Part 2, Star Wars, and others LOL.
    Though I don't usually mind changes in gameplay mechanics to be honest. But from my experience they're usually positive changes so... :p
    Hmm, well sometimes sequels just aren't as good, or they change too much. It's understandable ^^
    Okay. ^^

Oooh Midnight Club! I had one of those games on the PS2...not sure if I still have it. My sis and I were pretty young and inexperienced though, so we didn't get far at all. Literally all I remember is there was a car called the "Bueno" or something, lol.
    UUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH...... NOTHING really... I guess I've seen bits and pieces of Armageddon, and Pearl Harbor. It's just I HATE Bay. I TRY and STAY AWAY from his Films.

No. NEVER heard of it.
    If they ever make it there better be a tall and bulky guy xD Not a fan of shotas or cutey guys for some reason (Karis better don't listen me xD). Back me up with my boy tastes will ya? :p

Oh that's short .w. Must hurt to have episodes that short tho, you are barely watching it and it's over already..

Actually not a fan of those series >o< Sorry
    I actually don't have that many, but there are two I have yet to play ^^;

Oh dang, we're opposites xD
    Been playing Valkyria Chronicles and a bit of Rise of the Reds. I want to finish VC before moving on to the other new games I have on Steam :p

Really? They just de-energize me xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom