Haruka_Rules!
Local time
3:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good. :)

Ah. Still nice to see an old friend, indeed. I would guess she moved away for college?
    Woooow. That...I can't say I blame them tbh.

Thanks, same to you! How's yours been?
    Oh, nice, nice, nice. Gifts, or purchases? That's great! :D They've moved back, or just visiting?
    Well, that's interesting that we both share that trait. I just don't like sudden loud noises in general. ^_^

Lol. Well, I guess that's one way to celebrate.
    I suppose I may be blowing a few fireworks tonight with the family, but otherwise, not really. But then, I'm not really a fan of fireworks, so I'll probably just be inside playing games most of the time 'til late night.

Sounds like you'll be having a good time, then.
    Happy 4th of July to you too~

I just noticed your other message. X_x My profile is weird. It goes to my likes instead of my VMs, so I sometimes won't notice them.

But yeah, most of my Japanese comes from anime too. xD And songs~

I love K-ON! so much. It's one of my favorite anime~
    Oh yeah, now that you mention it Nintendo isn't on there at all. Guess they just wanna stick to consoles :<
    Go for it! :D It's a turn-based strategy, by the way, but you control units in real-time in a third-person shooter sort of perspective.

Oh cool. ^^ I'm not sure if the setting really appeals to me, but...I suppose I'll keep it in mind.
    It's a pseudo-WWII setting where the neutral nation of Gallia is invaded by the Autocratic East Europan Imperial Alliance due to the abundant resources the former possesses. The story follows a platoon of the Gallian militia as they fight back against the invaders. It's a very well-written game with solid gameplay. The graphics and music are great too. c: And it's available on Steam if you don't have a PS3~ Though the keyboard controls can be a bit weird to get used to at first.

I see. c: They're X360 exclusive though right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom